Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Schloss Nürnberg (Almost No CC)

by caesaranton Posted 27th Jul 2010 at 9:58 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 10:19 PM
Awesome! Looks very authentic
Scholar
#3 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 11:38 PM
Very, very good!!! It's really nice, and medieval castles are something that I always need!

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Jul 2010 at 11:42 PM
Very Nice!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 1:14 AM
Did you model this after a castle in Germany?

This reminds me of a castle I visited while in Germany. I thought it would only take a few hours to tour, but we spent the entire day there. The entrance was up a long winding hill and it was high on a steep mountainside.

Great Castle. Thanks for sharing.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 3:20 AM
Thank you everyone!

Actually, this is only what I imagine a german medieval castle to look like, so if it looks like one you've visited then woho(!) for me
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 8:38 AM
Default Schloss Nürnberg
Very nice castle. I like it!
Sehr schön gebaut. Ich mag's!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 10:11 PM
This is awesome, thank you! Do you think you could upload a version that doesn't require the stuff packs? I have all EPs, but none of the extras. =P

Hide all Maxis objects {|} Hide CAS screen objects {|} Want to be a real mermaid?{|} icon by yumehito

Ich schrei in die Nacht für Dich...
Alchemist
#9 Old 28th Jul 2010 at 10:39 PM
This is a graceful, artistic looking castle! Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 6:12 AM
@GoodMorningMisterFear I'll see what I can do
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Jul 2010 at 9:28 AM
Very good I live in Germany and I"M PROUD TO BE GERMAN (and American) :p
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 10:52 PM Last edited by Kazzandra : 1st Aug 2010 at 11:16 PM.
I have been working on a real schloss myself, and when I saw this, I was amazed at how well you had recognized issues that happen much work goes into matching the different centuries of content until they've done it. Excellent job!
Test Subject
#13 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 3:14 PM
the castle is very beautiful!

but actually I live in Nuremberg (Nürnberg) and your castle and the castle in Nuremberg aren't very similar, there are some parts which remember of the castle in Nuremberg, but most of the castle doesn't represent the castle in Nuremberg.

http://www.guide-to-bavaria.com/Use...urg_378x250.jpg

but nevertheless it´s marvellous - good work!
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Nov 2011 at 2:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by asidre
the castle is very beautiful!

but actually I live in Nuremberg (Nürnberg) and your castle and the castle in Nuremberg aren't very similar, there are some parts which remember of the castle in Nuremberg, but most of the castle doesn't represent the castle in Nuremberg.

http://www.guide-to-bavaria.com/Use...urg_378x250.jpg

but nevertheless it´s marvellous - good work!

I live in Nürnberg too and I see it every day and it doesn't really look like it. But it's cool in it's own way!!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 7:19 PM
I am also from Nürnberg and even though it's not that similar to the castle there, it's super-awesome! I was so excited to see this that I literally jumped. I would so download this, if I had all the addons! Thanks so much for sharing <3
Sockpuppet
THANKS POST
#16 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 3:11 AM
looks alot like hogwarts lol