Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Small "Modern" Kingdom (No CC and Fewer EPs) Part 5 of 5

by StephSim Posted 31st Jul 2010 at 4:51 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2010 at 5:57 PM by StephSim

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 4:58 PM
WOW! Your houses are perfect!

"Negative thoughts never breed positive results"
Theorist
#3 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 7:42 PM
I think it's so awesome of you to modify your amazing builds so more people can enjoy them. Medieval isn't my thing but it's always a pleasure to see your uploads--thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 7:57 PM
i love them! thanks for sharing and creating them! i have a neighbourhood with medieval sims and i was missing some houses. thanks again x
Banned
#5 Old 31st Jul 2010 at 8:23 PM
OMG! Steph, you have been a very busy girl indeed! So many creations today, and I love all of them!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Aug 2010 at 5:32 AM
motheranne
Thanks! I was quite excited about making these Starter homes that had a bit of medieval flare! Do enjoy the downloads.

Honeywell
Oh...Initially I was going to rebuild a few of the Gwrych lots, but decided against it and just to build a whole new hood for those who cannot download Gwrych. So the "A Small Kingdom" neighborhood has lots that a not at all a part of Gwrych (with the exception of Village 3 Great Hall lot). Also, I hope these lots transcend medieval. When I look at much of the Welsh countryside today, there is still quite a bit of medieval charm to it. Since these lots are meant to look medieval and be lived-in in a modern way...I certainly wish more people find use for them (even those who don't play Medieval hoods).

strawberryglaze
Yeah. My husband said he was looking forward to these lots as he would like a few of his medieval Simmies to have simple little houses outside of hovels. So...it was great fun creating these little starter homes because they have a lot of character. Enjoy the downloads.

joninmobile
I decided to do an "all or nothing" upload this time. In all honesty...I originally wanted this to be the last post in Gwrych as I desired for Gwrych to be one massive project...but things didn't quite work out that way...so we get these medieval lots in bits and pieces. Thanks for the compliment. What's great is that no 2 lots are the same and combined with the Gwrych project, these lots make a really awesome Medieval neighborhood as well as unique lots in non-medieval hoods as well. Thanks again jon.

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 8:33 PM
The first two houses are terrific, a perfect starter place. I just love them. Thanks a bunch.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 2:27 AM
Yame,
I see you prefer the single story lots! The great thing about all 6 lots is that they are ALL Starter lots. I think they all look better in-game as well!

Do enjoy the downloads!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 9:37 AM
I love all of your lots. The ones here happen to require fewer EPs, love that even more! lol. Thanks for this upload, StephSim.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Jul 2012 at 7:10 PM
You are most welcomed billielith. These were created to give people something a little different to play with or to convert into bygone eras using fewer EPs. Glad you enjoy!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Jan 2014 at 7:47 PM
The thanks button doesn't work for me for some reason, but I really wanted to thank you for creating these, Steph. Before my computer crashed, I was using a lot of your Gwyrch lots. Unfortunately, this computer only loads through OFB. So, your houses will work beautifully in my medieval/elven hood. Thank you so much!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Feb 2014 at 1:47 AM
Sorry to hear about your crash. Hopefully, you've gotten things sorted out in a way that you can still enjoy your Medieval game. But, in rebuilding, you can be a bit more selective and I'm glad you can still find some use for the Gwrych lots. Do enjoy the downloads!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 10:40 PM
Thanks You!