Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

FFAC Cloud Hair

by mio0331 Posted 2nd Aug 2010 at 4:47 AM

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 5:38 AM
That looks really good! Nice quality!
Banned
#3 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 6:12 AM
I'm not into those types of is it games, or anime? Anyway, I'm not into that stuff, but I must say, you did such a great job on this! The textures are amazing.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 6:36 AM Last edited by Eliskuya in darkness : 3rd Aug 2010 at 12:43 PM. Reason: *hitself*
good work Mio sama. I gotta ask. are you planing to do more hair or just updateing random things. from FF7. I was thinking if you had plans for Loz's hair from FFAC too but that looks a bit hard for your tiny brain. aways good work amiga *burp*

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Field Researcher
#5 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 8:26 AM
...Winner forever. Medrop's Cloud hair is good for the good ol' Classic Cloud, but this is the BEST for his lolrealism AC look that I have EVER seen ANYwhere.
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 8:27 AM
OMG! thank you for making it look less cartoony! I love Cloud's hair but every version of it looked too much like well a cartoon. thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 12:50 PM
Thank you everyone for your warm comments
I wasn't sure whether to call it game/anime hair or natural hair, because originally the character design started off with anime/catoony look illustrations.
Then when they made the compilation movie, the characters were re-designed into more real human figure look and the hair too, I assume the Cloud's hair style has some influence from some musicians... so I thought it's not necessary for you sim to be "Cloud" to wear these "wigs"!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 2:48 PM
Great work! And great presentation too!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 2nd Aug 2010 at 4:44 PM
Awesome!!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 2:11 AM
Words can't describe how much I LOVE this!

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 2:17 AM
This is amazing, I love the textures!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 6:36 AM
thank you everyone
Quote: Originally posted by Malakaaz
Great work! And great presentation too!

Thanks, for the top picture I tried to make it like a magazine but I am no good at writing copies or journals so ignore anything weird in it
Test Subject
#13 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 12:17 PM
Big up !!!!!!

I loooove Cloud and I can say that you did an amazing job ! Thank you very, very, VERY much !!!!!!

*It's the perfect copy of the movie, and I guess it was a real challenge, so one more time, thank you !*

ps: nope, sorry for my deleted reply, it was a mistake ><'
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Aug 2010 at 2:01 PM
Wow, this is awesome! Good work on making Cloud's hair! :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 12:24 PM
Amazing job Pal! keep the good Work, The Sims 2 Still rules!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 12:59 PM
I love your Sephiroth hair but Cloud's are super awesome!You'll create only FFVII stuff?If not could you make Tidus' hair!He's my favorite!!!Thanks again for the hair!They're great!

What I do...I do it for friendship!
-Terra<3
(I adore this guy!)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 2:27 PM
thank you everyone
I'm getting used to meshing gradually lol
I don't only make FFVII stuff nor only FF stuff, I've been wanting to make some poses and other kind of things but even simple meshing takes up a lot of time so haven't had time to learn other technique yet. I've actually been wanting tidus hair too and searching for it...
Test Subject
#18 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 11:11 AM
cool!!!!!
I love this hair and l love you so much!!!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 11:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mio0331
thank you everyone
I don't only make FFVII stuff nor only FF stuff, I've been wanting to make some poses and other kind of things but even simple meshing takes up a lot of time so haven't had time to learn other technique yet. I've actually been wanting tidus hair too and searching for it...

I'm happy that I'm not the only one who is searching Tidus' hair!I don't wanna push you.If you feel like it create them.If not no worries.))

-Terra<3
(I adore this guy!)
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 8:33 PM
thank you everyone

Quote: Originally posted by BSGirl
I'm happy that I'm not the only one who is searching Tidus' hair!I don't wanna push you.If you feel like it create them.If not no worries.))

Now that you mention it, I DO have Tidus' hair (extracted from the original model), and I still have the file with me which I haven't released it anywhere yet, 'cause I don't know anything about hair meshing. :p
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 6:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Eliskuya in darkness
good work Mio sama. I gotta ask. are you planing to do more hair or just updateing random things. from FF7. I was thinking if you had plans for Loz's hair from FFAC too but that looks a bit hard for your tiny brain. aways good work amiga *burp*

Loz's hair is in my queue but not first in the line, his hair whirles and points at back and I have a feeling it's going to be difficult...
At the moment I'm taking a little break from meshing, my shoulders are so stiff but yeah, I do plan to make his hair and if possible his macho body but like sephiroth outfit, don't know when it's going to be done
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 6:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mike B. Jonathan
Now that you mention it, I DO have Tidus' hair (extracted from the original model), and I still have the file with me which I haven't released it anywhere yet, 'cause I don't know anything about hair meshing. :p

I didn't quite get what you meant by extracted from the original... but anyway unfortunatelly I don't have plans to use mesh by other people for hairs at the moment. thank you for your notice though
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 9:53 AM
I didn't quite get what you meant by extracted from the original...

It's actually a piece of hair that I extract from the original model of Tidus from FFX for PS2.

but anyway unfortunatelly I don't have plans to use mesh by other people for hairs at the moment. thank you for your notice though

lol, no problem. Btw, keep up the good work, mio! I'm looking forward on your next hair mesh! :D
Field Researcher
#24 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 4:21 PM Last edited by BSGirl : 7th Aug 2010 at 5:01 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Mike B. Jonathan

That's awesome!But I don't know anything about hair meshing either!

-Terra<3
(I adore this guy!)
Inventor
#25 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 5:37 PM
Wow this hair is really amazing I'd love to see it available for females as well. I'm really glad to see his hair in many colors, I especially love the Red and Blue.
Page 1 of 2