Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Have Coffee With Me - Updated for Patch 1.38 / 1.42 / 1.50 / 1.55 / 1.63 / 1.67

by ani_ Posted 4th Aug 2010 at 9:51 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2014 at 8:11 AM by ani_

86 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts, 28 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 10:30 PM
Thank you SO much for this mod! It has bugged me that the sims in TS3 aren't able to just sit together and chat the way they did in TS2 - they blow through dinner, and will only sit on the sofa to watch TV or read. I'm looking forward to inviting friends for a civilized kaffee klatsch
Scholar
#3 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 10:34 PM
Cool idea , a must have
Mad Poster
#4 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 10:43 PM
this is great! i was wondering why i could make the coffee, but it would just be 4 cups for my sim because nobody else would drink it.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 4th Aug 2010 at 11:40 PM
This looks cool. I love how you can pick which sims to call for the coffee instead of calling everyone. Thanks
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 12:23 AM
This is fantastic! I don't generally use the coffee machine, but maybe I'll start to now!
Tentacle Of Righteousness
#7 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 3:50 AM
Useful.

Alt 255
The sky above the port was the color of television, tuned
to a dead channel.
Scholar
#8 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 5:06 AM
I like your idea, thank you for sharing it.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 11:01 AM
this a really cool idea!! i gonna try this out. id love my sims to interact more, and i to love coffee!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 1:26 PM
What a good idea, thank you!
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 2:09 PM
This is amazing! Thank you!
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 4:23 PM
Love it! Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 5:16 PM
Do you really need World Adventures to make this nice mod work? Because that is an expansion I will never buy. It adds nothing to the neighborhood and should have been a stand alone game like Sims stories.
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 5:44 PM
Thanks so much!
This mod adds another level to my game
Mad Poster
#15 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 10:49 PM
Thank you very much, I will enjoy this.

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 2:06 AM
Really nice way of doing it. I really hope you can do this to other things, such as watch movies together (at the cinema/theater), go to skill classes together and many more.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 4:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Deckmaster
Do you really need World Adventures to make this nice mod work? Because that is an expansion I will never buy. It adds nothing to the neighborhood and should have been a stand alone game like Sims stories.

Most likely you don't need WA, but I added it because I do have it. If you have ambition and are patched to the max you should be fine.

emino: I have had the same ideas you have, but I'll rather wait and see what LN brings with it because they have group outing possibilities, maybe then you can do more things togeather.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 1:26 PM
I think this is such a good idea but i don't have HELS. I have WA and ambitions though. Do you need HELS for it to work ?

badger badger badger badger MUSHROOM MUSHROOM !!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 7:52 PM
Wonderful, at last my little coffee shop and tea house can have actual customers!
Forum Resident
#20 Old 6th Aug 2010 at 8:55 PM
Amazing! Thank you so much!
I like the 'woman' you used for the pics.

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 8:03 AM
not sure what i did wrong, i installed this and i couldn't click on my espresso maker at all. did this happen to anyone else? i'm upset because i really love this idea =/
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#22 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 11:29 AM
MissGaga:
1. Check your frame-work
2. Try out another mod to see if mods work in general
3. If you have other mods try this one only to see if you have a conflict

The reason you don't see anything is because I override the original ITUN files that handle the interactions, and in there I have "removed" them from the object, while adding the overrided interactions to the object happens in code. So now the ITUN files are activated, but not the code part, which makes me guess you problem is point 1.
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 12:15 PM
awesome mod! thanks!
Test Subject
#24 Old 8th Aug 2010 at 4:10 PM
Whoa how come you need three Expansion & Stuff packs to get this mod? It's only coffee! Oh, well
Test Subject
#25 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 6:15 PM
im having some problems with this interaction. when my sims make the coffee and i click on the 'serve coffee' icon and choose the person my sim would like to have coffee, both of my sims will get stuck. its like they won't move at all i can't cancel the drinking coffee actions. did i do something wrong? i am playing the WA version no patches.
thanks in advance!
Page 1 of 4