Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default Replacement Eyes of Twisted Series - Bridget's First Eyes

by Briddy_G Posted 11th Aug 2010 at 8:21 AM - Updated 15th Aug 2010 at 12:30 PM by Briddy_G : Someone made a Sim with my Eyes

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Aug 2010 at 10:14 PM
thank you so much for making these into defaults! they are absolutely gorgeous.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 12:41 AM
I have tried so many eyes, and i thought okay, another set of eyes but i thought i will give them a go. I have to say the photos don't do them justice, when you see them in game they are magnificent. Beautiful work. Thank you.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 1:53 AM
Thanks XD
Quote: Originally posted by pickletoe
I have tried so many eyes, and i thought okay, another set of eyes but i thought i will give them a go. I have to say the photos don't do them justice, when you see them in game they are magnificent. Beautiful work. Thank you.

Hahahaha yeah, I may be good at eye design but not good at photography. They look good if you play around with all the different colour options. I just posted up the base colours so that people had an idea of how they looked in-game on average Sims. It is also my first attempt at default eyes. I have since gotten a lot better and have worked out a way to make default eyes look a lot nicer. I will (hopefully) be releasing two new default eyes, and these look a LOT nicer than these, I can assure you. These defaults honestly look a lot better as the contacts version, which can be found here: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=414386

Thanks for the time you spent to make this comment

"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is NOT for you."
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Aug 2010 at 7:57 AM Last edited by pickletoe : 15th Aug 2010 at 1:32 PM.
Thanks. Thank you for making these eyes. I will go check that out. But still using theses as my default. I love em! Just saw the link to my sim. Thank you.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 4:50 PM
I keep trying different eyes, but I always seem to go back to these. They're beautiful. I hope to see more from you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 8:09 AM
Oh man, these are gorgeous. I really wish my game would at least TRY to recognize .packages (even after doing EVERYTHING in the help sections, nothing seems to work). I've downloaded them with the hope that I can convert them into a .sims3pack myself, however.