Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Flowered Hoodies & Tiered Skirts

by fakepeeps7 Posted 13th Aug 2010 at 1:31 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 2:11 AM
Cute as usual, although I think the first one is my favorite (the black). Or the last one (white). Something about the color scheme on the leggings of the white outfit reminds me of 3d comics that use the red+blue glasses.
I actually had just finished going thru your creator page and decided to check the latest downloads. Imagine my surprise when 1 more fakepeeps7 post was the first thing on the list.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 3:08 AM
These are sooo cute! I want one of these outfits in real life! Good work!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 3:38 AM
I love the purple one!

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 3:45 AM
i love these!! I probablly shouldn't download this,my game is slow enough already, but these are too cute!

<Just a broken heart that the world forgot. </3>
Helptato
#6 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 4:01 AM
So adorable! You rock out loud!

Emma!

Simblr
[url=https://peanutbuttersandwich.dreamwidth.org/Dreamwidth[/url]
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 4:43 AM
Super cute as usual, thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 5:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosemary234
i love these!! I probablly shouldn't download this,my game is slow enough already, but these are too cute!

I agree. But fakepeeps7 makes such adorable clothing that I cannot resist. >_<
Not actually evil.
#9 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 6:45 AM
Little girls are bolder with pattern mixing than I am! Cute. Do you see this in real life, or did it spring from your imagination? The little kids around here run around in tees and shorts because it's so hot, so I have no idea what kids elsewhere are wearing.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator
#10 Old 13th Aug 2010 at 9:13 AM
Awwwwwwwww! How adorable! I just cleared out a ton of useless Body Shop stuff, so I think my Downloads folder will forgive me if I download something this cute.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 5:08 AM
Awww, so cute ! I am happy you decided to add more colors, they're all so adorable !
Field Researcher
#12 Old 16th Aug 2010 at 12:52 PM
i soooo! love these
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 17th Aug 2010 at 1:21 PM
L.O.V.E these! So cute! My downloads folder& sims closets' are filling up with your downloads fakespeeps! Haha, I just can't resist.. :D
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Aug 2010 at 10:32 PM
These are so cute I love little girls in bold colors with different things like stripes, plaids added to it etc. I see it all the time in stores like Macy's it cost an arm and a leg to buy. Thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 1:49 AM
The are wonderful. You are amazing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 1:11 AM
iLove These, iF You Haven't Already You Should Make One With Out The Hoodies, And Create A Really Cute Long Sleeve Top