Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Leonardo Dicaprio

by JAKINCOL Posted 28th Aug 2010 at 10:19 AM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 10:41 AM
He's in my top 5 favorite male celebrities, both acting and looks wise. hmmmm < 3
Forum Resident
#3 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 12:21 PM
Nice work, you've showed quite the stamina during creation

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Mad Poster
#4 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 3:26 PM
He's a great resemblance, good job!
Scholar
#5 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 4:55 PM
Thanks, JAKINCOL! It was my pleasure. You did a great job!
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 9:06 PM
I don't think that it looks like him... i don't want to be mean or anything but if i hadn't known it was supposed to be him i wouldn't have thought it was him but it's still a georgeous sim

Oh and p.s your other sims are amazing!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 11:39 PM
The resemblance is uncanny. I did a version of him as Jack Dawson, its up on the exchange. ^^

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Scholar
#8 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 12:13 AM
The resemblance is amazing" Fantastic job! Congratulations!
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 12:21 AM
would just like to point out... in your mini biography part... you said that "At five he appeared on his favorite TV show "Romper Room and Friends" (1953)" ... he wasn't born until 1974. lol I'm sure you mean 1979. Either way.... thanks for sharing your sim with us
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 5:40 AM
Good job, looks just like him.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 6:24 AM
Amazing work it looks just like him! I know how hard it is to capture a resemblance in any form of art let alone a sim! A brilliant creation - thank you.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 7:43 AM
Thanks guys for all the nice comments!
Thanks mods!
Mad Poster
#13 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 7:24 AM
<3333333333

I LOVE YOU. AND HIM.

But him more. Teehee.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 11:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shamanfa
I don't think that it looks like him... i don't want to be mean or anything but if i hadn't known it was supposed to be him i wouldn't have thought it was him but it's still a georgeous sim

Oh and p.s your other sims are amazing!

I agree. I think it's the jaw line but the Sims are all pretty pudding-y so it might just be the way the game renders it.
Test Subject
#15 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 6:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by harlequin_eyes
I agree. I think it's the jaw line but the Sims are all pretty pudding-y so it might just be the way the game renders it.

And Leo just has too many unique features that make his face, It's almost impossible to make him into a sim!
Test Subject
#16 Old 10th Sep 2010 at 7:40 PM Last edited by snowyhamster88 : 11th Sep 2010 at 9:47 AM.
Hello. This is a great sim but some of his mods totally knackered my game. Any help?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 6:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by snowyhamster88
Hello. This is a great sim but some of his mods totally knackered my game. Any help?

Hi snowyhamster88! Sorry to hear that... did you get it working?
Sorry, just found your message, I have been having some problems with this last update myself. I hope you were able to get everything working properly.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 9:21 AM Last edited by jennywhite16 : 15th Apr 2011 at 9:59 AM.
i've problems with installing everything on the right place, i've the sim but it looks weird to me, i think i'm not having the right shape , right make up... i installed everything and put them into : C:\Users\Meimi\Documents\Electronic Arts\De Sims 3\Mods\Packages did i do something wrong?

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/.../Naamloos-1.jpg

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/...in/packages.jpg
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 7:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jennywhite16
i've problems with installing everything on the right place, i've the sim but it looks weird to me, i think i'm not having the right shape , right make up... i installed everything and put them into : C:\Users\Meimi\Documents\Electronic Arts\De Sims 3\Mods\Packages did i do something wrong?

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/.../Naamloos-1.jpg

http://i762.photobucket.com/albums/...in/packages.jpg

Hi, did you install all the mods and all the parts? His eyes definately look different.
Test Subject
#20 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 10:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JAKINCOL
Hi, did you install all the mods and all the parts? His eyes definately look different.

yes i downloaded everything maybe i'm putting them in the wrong folder? i dont know it looks weird
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#21 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 7:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jennywhite16
yes i downloaded everything maybe i'm putting them in the wrong folder? i dont know it looks weird

Here are the instructions:

Basic Download and Install Instructions:

1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.

2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).

3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).

•You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use Clean Installer to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get S2PCI here: Clean Installer Official Site.

Need more information?

•For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.

•Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.

•Anyone can use both .rar and .zip files easily! On Windows, use WinRAR. On Mac, use Stuffit.
Special Installation Instructions

•If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer or Q-Xpress to install this sim.

close
Instructor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 1st May 2011 at 11:54 PM
For Utterly Sims, I am thinking of linking to this one for the Sims 3 Inception set. I have a Sims 2 version of Leo available for my Sims 2 Inception set. I'll also link to other's renders if I can, minimizing how many characters I have to do.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#23 Old 2nd May 2011 at 12:33 AM
Wow, .... I don't know what to say... thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 16th Apr 2012 at 9:58 AM
Struting Leo, anyone?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 3rd Jan 2017 at 7:16 PM
very good