Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pure eyes : big pack! UPDATED

by flajko Posted 1st Sep 2010 at 2:34 PM - Updated 7th Jul 2011 at 10:15 PM by flajko : Update

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 2:43 PM
These are great thanks!!
Scholar
#3 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 5:26 PM
Beautiful..thank you!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 10:33 PM
Told you Flaj Good work.

"If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is NOT for you."
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 10:34 PM
SO REALSTIC

but it looks like the sims 2 now ... i really didnt want that lamo.
Scholar
#6 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 4:05 AM
I love those eyes! I downloaded it from LadyFrontbum's!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 6:45 AM
Beautiful creation
Forum Resident
#8 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 7:47 AM
I love you Flajko, these eyes are just beautiful and it is so great that you made them moving.

I feel honoured, a Spanish magazine wants to feature my Desperate Housewives and Will Smith in their feature on celebrity sims.
Field Researcher
#9 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 9:45 AM
I downloaded your eyes at Lady Frontbum's site but I just had to say they are stunningly beautiful. I use them as my defaults, even though I've tried a few other fabulous ones, yours are gorgeous. Thank you sooooooooo much for creating these beauties, they are exquisite in the game.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 10:05 AM
Thank you guys! :D

F I R S T steps are the H A R D E S T, but I'll O V E R C O M E them and R U N a thousand miles ahead...
...T R U S T me, you'll L O V E me !!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 8:23 PM
Very nice, chiselled and realistic - but it has the grey border on children and toddlers.
Could you try and fix that issue, please? I don't want to remove them as defaults
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 4:10 AM
loving these. I sometimes try to make masculine sims as townies, but the larger default eyes I have look weird with squinty eyes...these will be perfect.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 3:41 AM
I love them. Amazing work!
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Oct 2010 at 12:41 AM
Is that a default Eye shape?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 4:28 PM
Well i just downloaded your updated version. Stunning eyes, they go so well with Ephemera latest skin. Your eyes remind me so much of the sims 2. I didn't think it was possible.

You did a really great job, they are so bright and lifelike, gorgeous eyes. They are now my default eyes. The smaller pupils look really good.

Thank you for sharing. I look forward to more great stuff from you.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#16 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 10:46 PM
Dear friends!
Thank you for your love and support for my work!
I'm glad my creativity inspired many of you to start contributing to the Sims society or at least play The Sims game more joyfully.
I've had many walkouts and comebacks, but I've stopped playing and creating for some time now and this walkout is the final one, well until The Sims 4 shows up
This message is just my way of saying "Until we meet again" and thank you for supporting my threads and keeping my creations alive!
I'm also sorry because my unfinished sims in CFF had to be canceled this way but there will be time to get back to simming when we get the quality of the game we deserve! I really hope the Sims 4 will provide us that
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 12th Jan 2013 at 3:53 AM
I love the defaults in but unfortunately in babys are very rare.
: (
Fantastic work anyway ...
Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Sep 2013 at 12:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by whitequeen73
Very nice, chiselled and realistic - but it has the grey border on children and toddlers.
Could you try and fix that issue, please? I don't want to remove them as defaults

I don't want to remove these as my defaults either! I wish I knew how to get rid of that blue/grey border on their eyes