Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Long Forgotten Dream - My R3 entry for the Official Foundation Contest

by armiel Posted 27th Aug 2010 at 5:06 PM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 5:23 PM
It's awesome! I love it :D

I think we have all experienced passion that is not in any sense reasonable. - Stephen Fry
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#3 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 6:05 PM
Niiice, great atmosphere!
Scholar
#4 Old 27th Aug 2010 at 10:06 PM
nice work! how did you do in the contest?

Tyu.

Call me Tyu. (:
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 8:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by toyou1214
nice work! how did you do in the contest?

Tyu.

I suppose if I counted the score right I was 6th in the whole contest, and I'm happy for that cause I aimed for top 10
Test Subject
#6 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 7:04 PM
This lot is creative genius at work. I consider her a beauty. She is totally playable for my purposes. I have a slew of post nuclear war; vampires, homeless people, criminals hiding out, and a lot of other afflicted and slightly crazy survivors in my "Post Apocalyptic-Hopeless World" that I am currently building and this house fits in perfectly as a functioning lot. Thank you for your effort. It is greatly appreciated.

And congrats on the 6 out of 10. Top ten is something to be proud of. Certainly a lot higher than I would have scored. :-)
Scholar
#7 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 7:57 PM
Congratulations! I really wanted to compete. But i simply did not have time, i have other bigger Sims projects im working on, maybe next time, but great work!

Call me Tyu. (:
Field Researcher
#8 Old 29th Aug 2010 at 6:11 AM
What a fabulous house! A very clever idea and you have captured a real sense of abandonment. Beautiful atmosphere! Thank you for your consistently wonderful creativity. I also add my congratulations on your achievement.
Scholar
#9 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 7:36 PM
Looks amazing, soo cool. Good work!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 11:49 PM
I love this! It's so perfect for my post-apocalyptic world. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 8:19 PM
You have inspired me to create my own forgotten home. I even played this house as part of a story, and I was wondering, how did you get the dust piles on the floor? It's not ash, and like a puddle, it has to be mopped up. I couldn't find it after I used the cheat BuyDebug.
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 9:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Danirah993
You have inspired me to create my own forgotten home. I even played this house as part of a story, and I was wondering, how did you get the dust piles on the floor? It's not ash, and like a puddle, it has to be mopped up. I couldn't find it after I used the cheat BuyDebug.
It's ash, I burned the house down :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Aug 2012 at 7:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by armiel
It's ash, I burned the house down :D

Oooh! I bet that was fun!