Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Life in a Nutshell

by armiel Posted 30th Aug 2010 at 9:48 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 30th Aug 2010 at 10:09 PM
Sweet little house! Thank you for sharing it.
Scholar
#3 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 12:02 AM
Looks great! (: Im glad that you did not make the interior run down, that is something that always seems to happen with smaller homes,

Call me Tyu. (:
Instructor
#4 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 2:39 AM
This house is absolutely adorable! The name you came up with is great too. The shots you took really show off the beauty. Fantastic job!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 5:56 AM
Great job, I love the loft style second floor and your feature wall up there, its delicious. I wanna eat it.

I didn't see you there. Hello. *runs* | Visit my CFF World thread
Forum Resident
#6 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 6:01 AM
Very nice! I love how compact it is, and tastefully decorated too! I always fall short on the deco end of things, so I really appreciate the little touches.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 7:41 AM
Absolutely adorable !
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#8 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 7:47 PM
D'awww, what a sweet house, armiel! I love everything about it - the style, the colours, the landscaping, the cleverly angled kitchen table... just everything. Great job.
Test Subject
#9 Old 31st Aug 2010 at 8:01 PM
Love it. Thank you
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Sep 2010 at 12:27 AM
realy great house, i just got sims 3 recently (i know im am a bit behind!) and was looking for some great content to add! Can't wait to play in it.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#11 Old 2nd Sep 2010 at 3:13 PM
I just love this house. Everything feels like it's in right place and nothing's missing.
Alchemist
#12 Old 4th Sep 2010 at 7:35 AM
Truly charming! I love how the staircase looks.
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Sep 2010 at 4:08 PM
Lovely-Thanks =D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Oct 2010 at 2:37 PM
I'm a big fan of the small Sims house and wanted to let you know that you are my favorite Sims home designer. I have downloaded some of your houses and have drawn inspiration from all of them! The homes are always very livable for my Sims and I love that they don't have custom content (I prefer to pick and choose my CC's). Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 8:54 PM
Una vez más, gracias.