Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sandy Lane - Beach Living, Fully Furnished

by devagirl2 Posted 3rd Sep 2010 at 3:39 PM - Updated 24th Sep 2010 at 10:43 AM by devagirl2

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2010 at 6:37 PM
Your building style rocks, devagirl!

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 12:18 AM
Wow - I love it! Just amazing!! I like the way you buid, too! And it reminds me of my holidays, thank you a lot Will test it now ingame *hugs*

Please feel free to correct me, if I make mistakes. I want to improve my English. Thanks! - My website
Mad Poster
#4 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 7:43 AM
I love it but . . .

THERE IS NO TABLE AND CHAIRS. :O

:P

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 11:47 AM
DigitalSympathies, we eat outdoors. Check out the porch. I noticed that too until I remembered to download the garden set.

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 12:10 PM
Yeah digital, I put the info about it under Additional Credits, you need the dovecote for everything else to show up. Follow the link I gave and download that and all shall be well

Thanks very much everyone!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 5th Sep 2010 at 6:15 PM
This house AMAZING!!!!! I'm adding you as one of my favorite creators! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 3:06 AM
Absolutely cute.
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st Sep 2010 at 10:11 PM
First attempt of having this in my game the horizontal windows were blinking/glowing blue so I came back here to attempt do go and get the download for the window and I hope it works this next time : p I also went and grabbed a few other things that were supposedly included as well just in case... and I had to go and download the enchanted garden set cause I thought I already had it but its all good. I hope I really come to like this beach house! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Sep 2010 at 9:48 AM
daniel, sorry about that, don't know what happened there except maybe a glitch with the .rar file? Hope you got it working.
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Sep 2010 at 6:23 PM
everything else is workin or not glowing/blinking blue now except for the Holy Simoly stuff/chair/loveseat outdoors soo going to those links for the downloads. All that might be missing on the Holy Simoly stuff is probably the recolor patterns.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Sep 2010 at 6:44 PM
Downloaded the meshes just in case so either or could be missing. Also grabbed the extra recolors. here is an exact link to the loveseat cause I had to go looking for it on the website http://www.holysimoly.com/index.cfm...&pagestartrow=8
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Sep 2010 at 10:55 PM
The link you posted for the outdoor chair is also the wrong one too! : p Soo I am gonna try to go and find the right chair cause the chair is still glowing blue.... IT WAS THE WRONG CHAIR DOWNLOAD.
Test Subject
#14 Old 23rd Sep 2010 at 11:02 PM
Heres the link to the "Lounge" Chair package + recolors http://www.holysimoly.com/index.cfm...&pagestartrow=6

Kinda sucks going on this wild goose chase I'll admit.... I don't mean to be a prude or anything.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Sep 2010 at 12:33 AM Last edited by devagirl2 : 24th Sep 2010 at 1:11 AM.
daniel the links are not the wrong ones, they are links to the site, not the specific pages for each mesh. The names of the relevant packages are included in the Content List should anyone wish to look for them.

Edit: the reason you can't see the Beckett chairs is because you need the sofa mesh for them which I didn't use in the build and have only just realised myself that it's needed when looking in the notes. Everything else is slaved to the sofa so download the mesh for that and the other stuff should show up.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 6:46 AM
I got all the objects working but I'll be honest the indoor paint is missing as well as the 1st story outdoor paint, no big prob. And Thanks for updating I'll go ahead and re download K!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 9:46 PM
The New Upload works great! All the paint shows up now. The previous uplaod when installed wouldn't stay in my houses bin. Everything Is A-Okay. Might leave a little more feedback later as well. Thank you Thank You Thank you!

P.S. Try testing it in another user account later cause the downloads folder usually doesn't contain all the downloads on you main game. I'd like to do a little more testing a well ; )
Theorist
THANKS POST
#18 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 7:19 AM
I didn't d/l because of the CC, but I like it very much.
The loft looks great, all the colors are perfect throughout the house and you made excellent use of that weird fencing. The ceiling is a great touch too.
Just goes to show that one doesn't have to make a large house to make something special.