Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#51 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 11:38 AM
I hate a lot pre-made Sims and townies Sims.
1.Goopy GilssCarboy- I hate him beacuse he has a goofy name.I thin k EA made him so they could annoy us.I want ti kill him but he for some reasons he just doesn't come that often my Sims house.
2.Cassandra Goth - I don't like her because...I just hate her for no reason at all.
3.The Ottomas family or something-they are the ones with the silly glitch in witch anyone can be a the father.And they can mess upthe game.I hope they burn in hell (thanks to tombstone of L&D they are know dead).
4.Mortimear-I hate him because every time in plasentview when my Sim looks with the telescope they see him.What do they find so good about him.He is an old man that is gone die in a day or 2.And after that he has the nerve to come to steal my paper or knoc out my trash can.But he fits good in the family graveyard .

Hi!My name isn't April.I just like the month April.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#52 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 9:58 PM
I just leave the Ottomas family in the bin, since I've heard so much about them.
Forum Resident
#53 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 11:21 PM
I hate the whole Goth family. They just annoy the hell out of me. Mortimer was constantly coming to my sims' houses and slapping them because of the telescope. Cassandra was always knocking over Dons trashcan(I like Don!) and Alexander is just dumb and boring. So I killed Cassandra and Mortimer and dressed Alex in some really ugly Maxis clothes. Now he lives alone in that huge house(as an adult) and is constantly scared crap-less by all his dead relatives.

Tired of your workers' faces changing after you set a uniform? See this thread for more details and a potential fix.
-----
Check out my journal.
I now have a Simblr(in the making) please follow!
Simblr
Field Researcher
#54 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 5:10 AM
Am I the only one who didn't get the Ottomas glitch?

There are no stupid questions, just stupid people!
Forum Resident
#55 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 7:34 AM
Let's see who do I hate:
The Cow mascot, really annoying but the last straw was ages ago with two sims that have been erased forever because of my old computer being stupid, but see I had plans for these two sims who names I have forgotten, they had three bolts chemistry and were meant to be in love forever. However a Cow Mascot came up and flirted with the girl causing the male to hate the both of them >.> Needless to say Insim helped them get better, and burned that cow into eternity of hell.

Crumplebottom- Always hated her, soo annoying but when she got turned into a vampire last year, my entire neighborhood Destiny Hills had to go bye bye because I did not know this until after I saved and it was a good place too.

Not many others, but the coaches annoy me, leave the uni students alone! They have their uni work to worry about thank you and will exercise whenever the hell they like!

RR- I never got that glitch either
Test Subject
#56 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 5:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Willow's Tara
Let's see who do I hate:
The Cow mascot, really annoying but the last straw was ages ago with two sims that have been erased forever because of my old computer being stupid, but see I had plans for these two sims who names I have forgotten, they had three bolts chemistry and were meant to be in love forever. However a Cow Mascot came up and flirted with the girl causing the male to hate the both of them >.> Needless to say Insim helped them get better, and burned that cow into eternity of hell.

Crumplebottom- Always hated her, soo annoying but when she got turned into a vampire last year, my entire neighborhood Destiny Hills had to go bye bye because I did not know this until after I saved and it was a good place too.

Not many others, but the coaches annoy me, leave the uni students alone! They have their uni work to worry about thank you and will exercise whenever the hell they like!

RR- I never got that glitch either

Well some say that if you have later expansion pack that the glitch will be fixed..And yeah you just reminded me I hate Cumplebutton too.... :p

Hi!My name isn't April.I just like the month April.
Test Subject
#57 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 8:37 PM Last edited by nigelchaos : 13th Sep 2010 at 10:07 PM.
I HATE Mortimer Goth. Every time ANYONE uses a telescope during the day he comes and b.... complains at them about it. I also hate Darren Dreamer.. just because it's almost a chore to play his family.. that's why I always make him a vampire or werewolf or something so he can at least be interesting.
Top Secret Researcher
#58 Old 13th Sep 2010 at 11:28 PM
I hate mostly Uni premade. It seems to me that maxis people were really creative with annoying YA, Jane Stacks is the worst, she's all yay babies and kittens and unicorns. Second but close is never smiling Brittany Upsnot. Almost all frats/sorority households are but a bunch of idiots reluctant to do anything. Special award of fail goes to ugly Jonah Powers for whining each.and.every.time he's directed to do something that is not farting/belching/stare at wall.

I'm happy to see, but not surprised, that my beloved Consort is among the most hated Come on, isn't he so cute when rejoicing because someone just used the bathroom and he gets to scrub the toilet yet again :lovestruc
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#59 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 12:40 AM
I have the coach flirt with the cafeteria worker (if they're opposite sexes) for kicks and giggles.
Forum Resident
#60 Old 14th Sep 2010 at 1:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by _-April-_
Well some say that if you have later expansion pack that the glitch will be fixed..And yeah you just reminded me I hate Cumplebutton too.... :p

Hm I was downloading some patches so I can be a step ahead after installing the Sims 2 and one of the patch fixes mentioned it fixes the Ottomas glitch where the father was not showing as Peter but as someone or an animal even. But I am sure even before the patch and on my old computer I have never seen that glitch (And I used Samantha Ottomas alot, I just like making her run off with Priya Ramaswami and creating different reasons for it in different neighbourhoods, not sure why I always make it them but I do. Although in my latest NH I had Priya dancing with a Downtownie while on vacation (She was invited) with my Carter family, the legacy of Destiny Hills and I liked the way they looked together, although the downtownie is meant to marry an future Carter son lol).

Anyways yeah I never had the glitch although I never really played Peter Ottomas, Samantha effectually leaves and lives with Priya elsewhere (And Priya's husband is left behind). Which reminds me for some reason I just don't like Dora Ottomas that much, something about her really.
Mad Poster
#61 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 4:14 PM Last edited by smorbie1 : 15th Sep 2010 at 4:16 PM. Reason: posted before finishing my rant
Quentin McCauley (think that's his last name) Anyway, he has the same bullfrog father Goopy has apparently. He used to come home from work with my military sim EVERY BLASTED DAY!
Finally, I had the family enslave him and he spent the rest of his ugly, useless life picking up after a bunch of children and grandchildren with 0 neatness points. Served him right.
I used to hate Goopy but since I started over the first of this year, I've only seen him once. I kind of miss him.
Scholar
#62 Old 15th Sep 2010 at 5:07 PM
I don't mind the vast majority of the pre-mades, although having only played the Pleasantview characters and some of the Strangetown ones I can't comment too far.
Goopy is ok (apart from the name) UNTIL you make him playable! How boring can you get?? I did that in my BACC hood just to get rid of him, and the only way I could withstand playing him was to make him romance every woman in the area (even THAT got boring) and once he became an elder my heart sank when I discovered how long he still had to live! He's still alive, but I've moved him into my Old Folks Home, so I can play other people as well as him.

As for the others, the only ones I still don't like the the Uni mascots/cheerleaders - I get sick of the cheer and have my playables lock their bedroom doors so they don't get disturbed... and I've learnt never to add them to your household unless you WANT your other neighbourhood families to be stalked! That was the first time I intentionally set out to kill a sim!

No need to use my full name, "Selly" will do just fine.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#63 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 10:36 AM
One thing I hate about Don Lothario--he is a SLOB. I hate sloppy Sims...every time they take a shower, there's water on the floor...if I ever play Pleasantview again, maybe I can get Mortimer to encourage that joker to be neater!

When I create Sims, I never give them less than 2 points sloppy/neat. If a Sim is born with 1 point or less, I have a relative encourage neatness as soon as possible.
Field Researcher
#64 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 11:35 AM
^^ That's one of the many reasons that I hate Jared Starchild.

On the other hand....SWINGE!
Inventor
#65 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 11:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lili975
Second but close is never smiling Brittany Upsnot.

I hate her with a passion. Ever since one of my first female uni students from my legacy family tried to get into the sorority house. She was doing great with Tiffany, Heather, etc, gaining scores. But Brittany.... what an uptight cow she was, couldn't be charmed or anything.

My girl didn't get into the house due to Brittany being all bolshy. But I got my own back later by putting Brittany in a tiny 1-bed house miles away from central campus with only Caspar Nova (who I equally couldn't stand) and some other poor sod as roomies. On one occasion I had her invited into one of my student's households (which had a pool) and had her swim and then removed the ladders. I enjoyed watching her squirm for about 5 mins before my conscience got the better of me and I let her out. But I may go back and kill her one day. hehe!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#66 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 12:14 PM
I don't care for Greek houses myself. But if I want a Sim in, I just have them chat online with the members, call them, then when they want to join, they're in.

I don't like Brittany or Heather Huffington, come to think of it....
Instructor
#67 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 6:33 PM Last edited by Kneon_Knight : 17th Sep 2010 at 6:35 PM. Reason: Guess...go on, guess...
Default Omission?
For the life of me, I cannot understand how I forgot Cassandra Goth. My dislike for her dates back to the original Sims game-she was a whiny, needy, clingy little snot back then and is even worse as an adult. You would think someone would change just a little over the postulated twenty-plus years that elapsed between The Sims and The Sims 2, but no. She is still annoying as hell. Especially since she is a 30-something wearing ponytails and that goofy "yes-I-get-the-joke-but-it-isn't-funny" Gothic dress. The woman has issues. She still has her dollhouse, for chrissakes!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#68 Old 17th Sep 2010 at 7:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kneon_Knight
For the life of me, I cannot understand how I forgot Cassandra Goth. My dislike for her dates back to the original Sims game-she was a whiny, needy, clingy little snot back then and is even worse as an adult. You would think someone would change just a little over the postulated twenty-plus years that elapsed between The Sims and The Sims 2, but no. She is still annoying as hell. Especially since she is a 30-something wearing ponytails and that goofy "yes-I-get-the-joke-but-it-isn't-funny" Gothic dress. The woman has issues. She still has her dollhouse, for chrissakes!

I always thought it was Alexander's.

I don't mind her, I just have her ditch the ponytails, put on another outfit, and give her a different pair of glasses.
Test Subject
#69 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 4:15 PM
How could I forget? I ABOSOUTELEY HATE General Buzz and Tank for being so mean to Ripp. They are now resting in pieces in Olive's Garden. :D
Also explains why Ripp won't get to go to Uni... I'll make him a nice girlfriend. (Getting off-topic)
Oh, and I hate Johnny, too. He's annoying. >_>
Mad Poster
#70 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 5:17 PM
OMG, Cassandra Goth! I've always hated the entire Goth family, but she has deserves a special place in sims hell for me. I killed her off quickly in Sims 1, but she reappeared every night as a ghost. I didn't know at first that's what she was. I just thought she was so evil and annoying that she wouldn't even die properly!
Top Secret Researcher
#71 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 7:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jodemilo
I hate her with a passion. Ever since one of my first female uni students from my legacy family tried to get into the sorority house. She was doing great with Tiffany, Heather, etc, gaining scores. But Brittany.... what an uptight cow she was, couldn't be charmed or anything.

There's something about her, whenever I see her in a story/legacy, everybody just hates her. People usually disagree about most of the sims, but I'm yet to hear about someone enjoying playing her. Run with scissors, Brittany!
Test Subject
#72 Old 18th Sep 2010 at 11:34 PM
I detest the townie family the "coxes' it sounds soooo retarted. And they don't even have all the same skin colour lols
Test Subject
#73 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 12:17 AM
Mrs. Crumplebottom. I can't stand her. You try to greet, lecture. You try to hug, lecture. You try to talk, lecture. You try to joke, lecture and so on. Why is she in the game when you can't play her or anything?
Scholar
#74 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 4:43 AM
Dina Caliente. I just could never stand her no matter how many makeovers I gave her. I never warmed up to Cassandra either all that hand wringing annoyed me to no end. I also couldn't stand Mortimer and would kill him off as soon as possible when playing the Goths. Come to think of it I didn't like the Goths in the original game either.
Test Subject
#75 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 4:52 AM
So now I've made the evil Mrs. Crumplebottom a relative and is now watching her waste away in my backyard. Hahahahahahaaaaa
Page 3 of 9