Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vocaloid - Kaito

by Figs Posted 24th Sep 2010 at 10:59 PM - Updated 3rd Jan 2012 at 6:29 AM by Figs

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Sep 2010 at 11:03 PM
AH, he's absolutely adorable! I love his clothes so muuuch. <3 Any more in the future? c: I'd like a Miku and Gakupo~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 12:29 AM
Yes Yes Yes!! Thank You! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 12:56 AM
Awesome :D
this is the best Kaito sim i've seen c:
i love that you included the nail polish and headset :3
( >.<)b
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 9:05 AM
He's adorable!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 4:38 PM
Loveeeee!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 7:19 PM
Yay, congratulations on getting him uploaded! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 1:37 AM Last edited by blueskies : 26th Sep 2010 at 2:55 AM.
Oh my GOODNESS!! kaito XDD. Thanks I love you!!!

By the way, the hair mesh is MYOS hair 26 not 23. I downloaded him with the 23 mesh and did not work. I checked and it's the 26.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 3:58 AM
Hello all, I was notified that the hair is NOT 23! It is MYOS male hair 26. Sorry about that.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 5:19 AM
Awesome!!!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 12:59 PM
Thanks! It will be surprise for my sis- she will squee herself to death. Just a little thing- list of things/meshes to download is little bit messy: I belong to mass downloaders usually reading only required files list next to download link, and it had included stuff (which shouldn't have) and unincluded ones, for example to hair, very unclear.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 9:26 PM
Hyaaa <3 Kaito~

Great job with him. So adorable!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Oct 2010 at 5:37 AM
Hee hee. He is so adorable! I can't believe how great he looks! I like his new modified boots and his coat is just unbelievable! Awesome! \(^o^)/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 10:37 PM
Wow you made him amazing!
Do Miku next.
Thanks so much. <3
Instructor
#15 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 6:42 PM
Omg, He looks great !! =] It would be nice if you made more vocaloid sims
And I'm so happy you're using custom eyes by me~!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 17th Oct 2010 at 2:35 AM
I love it! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 7:50 AM
I am in love with your Kaito sim! His scarf is seriously just lovely! I really, seriously do adore this Kaito!!! He is my favorite of all the Vocaloids, and you've captured his very essence^^ Thank you for uplpading him. I certainly hope you will do more of them in the future!

Especially Gakupo...My heart will forever be filled with thanks if you did Gakupo...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Dec 2010 at 2:55 AM
Your Kaito is quite handsome. Do make more Vocaloids, please
Test Subject
#19 Old 30th Dec 2010 at 1:59 AM Last edited by Hoshimaru : 30th Dec 2010 at 9:33 PM.
Your Kaito sim=Epic. I saw him and honestly got a tad overexcited (seeing as Vocaloid and Sims just never mixed until this Kaito)
I "installed" Kaito's files and the meshes, and everything face wise is perfect.
However, his outfit is a generic Maxis suit. (Suit has Kaito in the name)
I have everything up to Nightlife installed.
Any idea why this would happen? XD

{edit} Apparently I forgot to download the mesh. XD Sorry about the trouble. All is good, now.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 4:30 AM
OMG Can you mod this for TS3? Pleaaaaase XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 11:32 PM
KAITO!!!XD He is so awesomely awesome I have to download! Also, I downloaded Meiko and I can't just leave her alone... It seems wrong.XD She'll be lonely.
Anyways, I don't know if it's my computer or what, but I can't download the scarf.TT^TT And Kaito is not complete without his scarf. The peggyzone place won't load... I'm gonna' try again but I think it's just my computer. So, this is just me whining and you don't have to worry about this.XD
Again, AWESOME KAITO!!!
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th May 2011 at 4:10 PM
Hey I'm not sure what happened with Peggy but the link for the scarf won't work.
Test Subject
#23 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 3:34 PM
Aww, Kaito is awesome <3 I have already downloaded him and Meiko, please do the Kagamine twins next =D
I downloaded him and everything is fine, expect for his hair. It's in the game but it's not working. I downloaded the mesh and the mesh is working just fine but only Kaito's hair hates me >O< I tried to install it with both, the Clean Installer and the Body Shop Package Installer... What do I have to do to make it work? Please help me... I don't know what to do since only the recolored hair isn't working...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 9:54 PM
I really enjoy having Kaito in the game and Meiko is loads of fun too! ^^ But I have a problem with his clothes.. They look great, but I can't make them appear in the game :c I downloaded the other jacket you linked on the file, but it dosen't work. Could you tell me what to do, please? Thank you very much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 6:13 PM
Yay!! Vocaloid lovers! thanks for the current vocaloids, imagine Miku in sims, and
Teto (though she is a utauloid, she is still awesome ) and Rin and Len... *suddenly, this vocaloid goes boom from overheating from thinking too much. >w<
Page 1 of 2