Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Singapore Fish House

by The Shoveler Posted 19th Sep 2010 at 2:28 PM - Updated 5th Dec 2010 at 6:46 PM by The Shoveler : Updated search keywords

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
#2 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 3:58 PM
Wow, can´t find words for it. So beautiful and creative! And as I see, the CFE cheat has been improved since Sims 2, because the ceiling acts as normal, great.
Again, great job! :D

I come in peace
#3 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 5:35 PM
So beautiful ! I love the facing and interior colors you choose and wow, the whole lot is simply amazing ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 5:39 PM
amazing house!! would you be able to post it as a .package?
keep up the great work!! :D
The other one
#5 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 6:45 PM
LOVE this house. That roof is amazing Was gonna ask how you managed to stack the columns without the levels getting mixed up then realised it was you who uploaded the variied height columns

Mipod, I don't know if that can be done here, they may not allow it but if you want packages just download Delphy's sims3pack extractor.

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Forum Resident
#6 Old 19th Sep 2010 at 9:40 PM
Amazing design. I love this house. I would download, but don't have Ambitions

Still great though

Facebook | Currently On Hiatus | Twitter
Current Works-In-Progress: 0
Future Car | 2012 EA Cars | Car Parts | Jet Plane | Telephone Table | Concept Car
Traditional Bed Set | Living Set | 82 Slate Roofs | 1/2-Tile Kitchen Set | Distant Terrains | Kids Bedroom
Test Subject
#7 Old 20th Sep 2010 at 3:22 AM
Wow! Very well done!
I felt a definate sense of peace while viewing!
Will definately be a future dl for me!
Thank you!

Trixxi Starr says...
Quote:
"Fallen in the fields of battle the soldier asks, 'Who will remember me? Who will remember me??'
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Sep 2010 at 4:15 AM
Thanks for the comments so far!

Zandvoort, not quite sure what you are referring to with regards to ceilings, but I also know that Sims 2 didn't have ceilings at all until late in the series. Functional ceilings definitely help with the overall look of the lot, and just wouldn't be the same if they weren't visible. Curving the roof does make it more difficult to recolour the ceiling tiles afterwards, but you can work around it using a combination of the shift and Ctrl keys to remove and reapply them as a whole.

Guardgian, the colours weren't my choice, but I fell in love them immediately. Orange isn't a common colour for homes, but it really sets the tone against the blacks and whites. When I was applying the colours, I tried to follow the original pics as closely as possible. I can't stress enough my thanks to the original architects. The interior designer, however, should be shot for placing the TV on the floor.

Mipod, I think missroxor already answered that, but you can also use CUSTARD to peer inside a Sims3Pack and extract only the stuff you want.

morphead, there really isn't anything that is absolutely Ambitions-essential in this lot. The four biggies would be the washer & dryer in the laundry room, the ottomans forming the wide window ledge in the media room downstairs, the drafting table in the second "bedroom", and the vent thingie as seen from the roof shot. Everything else is the solid doors, some ceiling lights, and some furniture. OTOH, my columns are essential, since they kinda keep the structure standing upright.

Trixxistarr, the next time you're watching the sunset where you live, imagine yourself here instead.
Screenshots

"All right, now listen. We've got a blind date with destiny, and it looks like she's ordered the lobster."
Test Subject
#9 Old 20th Sep 2010 at 10:03 AM
This is....incredible. Very well done!
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#10 Old 20th Sep 2010 at 2:07 PM
WHOA, that's effin' amazing! You got some mad skills, seriously! :o
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 20th Sep 2010 at 2:41 PM
wow, a wonderful house! but, tbh, the toilet in the bedroom is a bit disgusting ;p

I do not suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 21st Sep 2010 at 1:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by damnedcitizen
wow, a wonderful house! but, tbh, the toilet in the bedroom is a bit disgusting ;p

Again, blame the architects.

"All right, now listen. We've got a blind date with destiny, and it looks like she's ordered the lobster."
Test Subject
#13 Old 21st Sep 2010 at 11:44 AM
Holy buckets. Thanks for introducing me to this beautiful house, both in real life and in-game I looooove it. *thumbs up*
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Sep 2010 at 12:35 AM
awsom house pefect for my family getting kicked out LOL
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 10:53 AM
I rarely say this, but this house is beautiful! Thank you for making it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Oct 2010 at 8:08 PM
I love ur Roof idea, u have done it wonderful. Good Job!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Nov 2010 at 3:32 PM
Wow!! Awesome house, awesome structure.. Will try it. Thanks ;-)
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 7:58 AM
I love the house. But, really? A toilet and bath in the bedroom??