Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cute, Kid-Friendly, Wallcolors

by jbeach34 Posted 25th Sep 2010 at 11:55 AM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 5:43 PM
really cute wallpapers...where is the bunk bed from?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 6:16 PM
Ooo...someone's making walls! Thanks for these.

Of course if you could use some of your murals as inspirations for Sim walls it would be neat too...and probably very unique.

I shall download them as soon as I am on my PC again. Laying in bed with the laptop at the moment!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 9:35 PM
Thanks guys! I'm glad you like these. I have a couple more in progress that I'll try to upload in a couple days.

MoccaPlayer4: You can find the bunk bed here at MTS2, the link is on the overview page - down under the Additional Credits.

StephSim: That thought never even crossed my mind! But you're right! ... Something else to keep me modern...away from making the jump in time to Medieval!!! P.S. I FINALLY got my neighbor set-up, I just need to leave my modern day sims!!! (which ain't easy!!!! )

Whatever you do, do it ALL for the glory of God. 1 Corinthians 10:31
My mission: To fill the gaps!
Join me on my new Discord channel!
Snag my creations from my LiveJournal!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Sep 2010 at 10:52 PM
About your Murals...Oh, I thought that would be an obvious leap. I painted murals in my nephews room when he lived with me and had several offers to do murals for others...but I was too busy with teaching at the time. How long have you been doing that?

About setting up a Medieval hood...No it isn't easy to set-up a totally Medieval hood. I decided to stop trying to set mine up until AFTER I finish all the lots. It became obvious to me that once you go Medieval you can't go back! :LOL:

Take care and thanks again for sharing your walls.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Sep 2010 at 9:19 AM
bardzo ładne
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Oct 2010 at 7:46 PM
Thank you; these are lovely. I especially love the flutterby designs. :-)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 1:17 AM
Nice! I needed a change in my children bedrooms!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 6:01 PM
Love these. Glad that you put the wood molding on them. That's the only kind I will use.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Oct 2012 at 1:17 AM
The Tea anyone is my FAVE! YOu rock for making these! THank you!1 ;D