Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Computers from Public Adio 99Sim

by Morphead Posted 27th Sep 2010 at 6:03 PM - Updated 19th Oct 2011 at 4:02 PM by Morphead

49 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 6:25 PM
Thank you so much, this is just awesome. It would be great to see more gadget related stuff from you, you do a good job.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 6:28 PM
Brilliant! These are just perfect! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 6:30 PM
Dude sweet, its a freaking hydra, my hacker sims love you for this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 6:33 PM
I have to agree, more gadgets. Great job on these computers. This is a long over due item that has been needed for the game since game came out.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 7:25 PM
I'm very pleased you guys like it. I was pretty surprised no one else has already made a similar item, but I guess it isn't on the forefront of innovation haha. I'll try and get some gadget items out. Anything in particular?

Facebook | Currently On Hiatus | Twitter
Current Works-In-Progress: 0
Future Car | 2012 EA Cars | Car Parts | Jet Plane | Telephone Table | Concept Car
Traditional Bed Set | Living Set | 82 Slate Roofs | 1/2-Tile Kitchen Set | Distant Terrains | Kids Bedroom
Space Pony
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 8:20 PM
ooo awesome. Maybe you could do like a macbook/ some kind of laptop. I miss those from sims 2, I had tons of laptops.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 10:39 PM
Ohhh, now I can have my triple monitors like in real life!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 11:02 PM
If you're making more gadgets... smaller laptops! The ones in the game are as bulky as my real one!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 8:37 AM
I was hoping someone would make a multi-monitor computer. Now all my underground laboratory workstations will look more realistic. And since you're taking requests, I'd like to see a ceiling-mounted flat-screen dual-monitor television.

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 9:26 AM
Wow. That is very Very specific. But I think that would look cool.

Future Car | 2012 EA Cars | Car Parts | Jet Plane | Telephone Table | Concept Car
Traditional Bed Set | Living Set | 82 Slate Roofs | 1/2-Tile Kitchen Set | Distant Terrains | Kids Bedroom
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 11:21 AM
A little overkill to my tastes, but heck. It is AWESOME! Thanks.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#13 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 2:05 PM
I love this~! thanks for sharing :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 3:11 PM
one word AWSOME now i can make a real computernerd XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 6:29 PM
Ive had to use moveobjects on to do this in the past and wasnt that effective. So thank you for this.

Also, ever since the time machine was made, I have been looking for a reskin to look like the Tardis from Dr. Who.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 7:28 PM Last edited by whoden : 28th Sep 2010 at 9:55 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Joshuaclay91

Also, ever since the time machine was made, I have been looking for a reskin to look like the Tardis from Dr. Who.

Yes!!!!

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 7:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by morphead
Wow. That is very Very specific. But I think that would look cool.

Someone made one for Sims2 and it was pretty much the only tv I used, unless the lot was medieval. I would've linked it in my comment, but I couldn't remember where I got it.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Sep 2010 at 11:34 PM
VERY cool object! For some other idea's, maybe you could do a multi-t.v.? Some multi-flat screens, some multi-floor t.v.'s
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#19 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 2:07 AM
Hi. This computer is so cool. Thank you. For ideas, can you make portable mp3 player or vending machine that sell drink or other things. Just like in the TS2. Thank you again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 2:31 AM
Here's an idea: holo-computer. Make a computer without the monitor, just a floating picture. Can you make the screen invisible when off without making it invisible when on?

And for a holo-laptop, maybe an arm that holds up one side of the holoscreen folds up out of the side of the keyboard (as opposed to a whole screen).

Maybe a mirror that turns into a TV (ever see those on the science channel?). I like futurey stuff.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 12:00 PM
Oh. my. goodness. This is fabulous! My hacker/master thief will be extremely happy to add this to his "office." Excellent work! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 3:18 AM
cool ultimate smarty/gaming/nerdy computer
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 9:16 AM
It's pretty cool, but I'm kind of wondering why you'd need 5 (or even 2) computer screens all displaying exactly the same :S.... It's probably just me being weird...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 8:00 PM
could you make it so you could buy pc parts like RAM,CPU, motherboard etc. and make a pc of your own
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#25 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 12:00 AM
That is an interesting idea, and I kinda like it. Let me think about the realistics of that.

Page 1 of 2