Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis-Matching Walls: UNTRIMMED

by CatherineTCJD Posted 5th Oct 2010 at 10:39 AM - Updated 29th Sep 2020 at 4:08 PM by CatherineTCJD : Added moar pictures!

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Oct 2010 at 3:17 PM
Yes! Thank you so much! I was sick of the wood crowns on all the nice paint jobs Maxis gave us!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Oct 2010 at 3:39 PM
Yay! I love them, thank you :-) Plain walls are awesome, and as they're basically all I ever use these will come in handy! :-D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#4 Old 5th Oct 2010 at 8:04 PM
I'm SOOOO glad you like them! Thank you for your wonderful words. :-D
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Oct 2010 at 10:42 PM
Fabulous! I hardly ever use trimmed walls, and the fact that the Maxis trim tends not to match the window trim really makes me twitch. No trim is good trim, in my book. Thanks so much for these! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Oct 2010 at 10:59 PM
Ahh! Thanks a lot
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 9:54 PM
I. love. you. It seems like just yesterday I was complaining about this exact issue on another forum... I'm really looking forward to your overlays and hiders! Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Oct 2010 at 11:53 PM
This is wonderful! Thank you, as I love the walls without all the molding.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 6:05 PM
Default Thanks for the thanks!
THANK YOU!!!! Thank you for all your kind words!
Ya know, since I've started uploading - I've started thanking (in writing!) a LOT more. It really means a lot. Thanks!

I'm hoping to get some of the overlays up in the next few days.

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 8:35 PM
Eaxis failure - no problem, amazing Game Modders to the rescue! Thank you for these. :-)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th Aug 2011 at 3:33 AM
Catherine, thanks so much for sharing your talent with those of us who don't have it! Can't wait to use these in my upcoming lots!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 6:21 PM
Thank you