Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Six New Bubble Bath Scents

by fragglerocks Posted 10th Oct 2010 at 6:03 PM - Updated 10th Oct 2010 at 9:43 PM by fragglerocks : Update buydebug instructions

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 6:35 PM
This is so cool!!!! thanks!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 8:30 PM
These would be great if I could get them to show up. I have followed the instructions given buy typing in BuyDebug but I only get unknown command:buydebug. Can any one help with this.
Instructor
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 8:56 PM
You know, I have Twallan's mods installed, which automatically turn the cheats on for me. So I wonder if you need to hit ctrlshift+c then type "TestingCheatsEnabled True" BEFORE you use the buydebug cheat? Try this and let me know if it helps, so I can change the directions. Thanks!

Please consider taking part in LifesLover's "The Build To Plan" Contest. You'll make new friends and have tons of fun!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 9:09 PM
Hi fragglerocks thank you so much for your quick reply, I tried using testingcheats and then ByDebug and it worked perfectly I now have your much improved bubble baths in my game they look so much better than EA junk thanks so much.
Forum Resident
#6 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 9:09 PM
So do these actually do anything different from the default? Like is there a moodlet or something that says what your sim smells like, or are these just the default bubble bath but with new labels?
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 9:45 PM
ShortyBoo- That is a great question! Unfortunately they display no new moodlets. They are just simple recolors of the original EA bubble bath.

Thanks AussieGirl for your feedback. I really appreciate it!

Please consider taking part in LifesLover's "The Build To Plan" Contest. You'll make new friends and have tons of fun!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 11:57 PM
The Cheat for Buydebug is buydebug on
Test Subject
#9 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 1:42 AM
I have been waiting for something like this! strawberry is my favorite :]
Theorist
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 1:56 AM
I never thought about this aspect of the game before but now that you mention it, it is kind of strange to only have one choice of bubble bath! Thanks for sharing.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 2:49 AM
Ah, those are fantastic, fragglerocks! I see you're using your knowledge for good. These will look so great in game!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 6:15 AM
Oh great, more colors and more scents ! Thank you so much
Test Subject
#13 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 5:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fragglerocks
You know, I have Twallan's mods installed, which automatically turn the cheats on for me. So I wonder if you need to hit ctrlshift+c then type "TestingCheatsEnabled True" BEFORE you use the buydebug cheat? Try this and let me know if it helps, so I can change the directions. Thanks!

yes you do have to type in "testingcheatsenabled true" before you type in "buydebug" or else it won't register.
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 6:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aussiegirl4ever
These would be great if I could get them to show up. I have followed the instructions given buy typing in BuyDebug but I only get unknown command:buydebug. Can any one help with this.

You are missing a step.

1. First you have to enable the testing cheats by typin in the console:

testingcheatsenabled true

2. With the testing cheats enabled, return to the console and enter:

buydebug

this should work.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 4:42 AM
wish these were buyable in the grocery store. i can't use cheats. i can, really, but i forget to turn off the testingcheats and crashes my game after a while of playing with it on.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 12:55 AM
This is epic! Now manly-men can smell manly! By the way, I love the picture in the bathroom of the two people in the bar, where if you look at it differently, it looks like a skull! Optical illusions!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 3:58 AM
nice. do they change the collor of the bubbles like strawberry would be a "dark pink"?
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 4:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cre8
This is epic! Now manly-men can smell manly! By the way, I love the picture in the bathroom of the two people in the bar, where if you look at it differently, it looks like a skull! Optical illusions!
haha. I didn't even notice the 2 people. I thought it was a skull painting.
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 11:57 AM
This crashed my game and I'm unable to remove it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 27th Jul 2012 at 8:24 AM
Thanks!My bodybuilder sim will like Sporty!(Sorry if my english is not perfect,i'm not english)
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 1:40 PM
Testing out them right now. WILL let others know if it needs to be updated or not!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th Mar 2014 at 3:12 AM
Love them son much !! Thanks !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 5:42 AM
thanks
Test Subject
#24 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 3:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aussiegirl4ever

you have to put testingcheatsenabled first
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 13th Aug 2015 at 12:55 AM
Good idea.
Page 1 of 2