Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Quadratique

by triciamanly Posted 10th Oct 2010 at 2:41 PM
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 5:26 PM
I can see why you would want to recreate the original is Sims 2. It's a great space and the layout is what I like to call very "Sim Friendly". Of course, you'll have to forgive my redecorating this one in full "EP" modern style once I get my hands on it! It screams for some of that IKEA and moderne madness!

Thanks for sharing your version of this lot! Looking forward to see what's next.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 6:39 PM
WOW, well done ! Huh you're making me blush... I don't think I am a "World famous architect" LOL ! You perfectly reproduced the house and added this sweet Tricia's touch we all love. Thanks for sharing my dear friend
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 8:28 PM
Three of my favourite designers ... Steph, Tricia, and Guardgian. What more could a guy ask for?
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 10:41 PM
StephSim, I'm honored that you will be redecorating in your own fabulous style. Guardgian, you know how I feel about your lots and the fact that you're willing to share with us all. And Simaboder, you're our favorite too!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 9:18 AM
Too awesome!!!!! >.< The both of you~ Guardgian and triciamanly!

Thank you for sharing this <3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 11:50 AM
What a talent, perfect planned and great house! And screenshot is extremly good!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 10:21 PM
Tricia hey you little Copy Cat ( Joking ) I think you did a great job on the transform of this house from Sim 3 to Sim 2 look nice.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 2:15 AM
Ha Ha! I loved copying it, and I'm glad you like it!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 3:52 AM
Awww this is great! <3 I love it, greatly remade!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 5:45 AM
Yay, so glad you like it. Thanks for the comment!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 8:12 AM
You did a great job on this house Tricia! I agree with everyone else, nicely remade. I also like the placement of furniture and the colors you've chosen for the exterior. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 11:04 PM
Thank You!