Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Home by the lake

by armiel Posted 13th Oct 2010 at 2:46 AM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Captain Louie
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 3:10 AM
Gah! So awesomely done! I wish my house was as cool as that...actually, I wish my house was like either one of the houses on this lot! XD

Good work, Armi! :D
Veteran Finn
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 5:17 AM
Aww thanks Q

Also.
/me spins in her chair
My first pick at MTS!! I'm so happy :D
Forum Resident
#4 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 7:03 AM
Yay... I'll bring the wine over be there soon!!!

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 7:27 AM
Congrats, knew it had potential, and you brought it out =D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 9:40 AM
Beautiful house Armi! Well deserve pick, for sure.

Side note, I like how all the comments are from friends :P
Theorist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 9:41 AM
Wow, this lot looks like a ton of fun to play in! Definitely deserved the MTS pick, congrats! :D
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 5:09 PM
I haven't >Ambitions, but >WA and >HeLS with the lasts updates. Can I install this anyway???, I don't mind if I have to replace some stuff
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 5:44 PM
Beautiful! I love building on this lot, too, because of the great view of the waterfall. Your buildings fit the scenery so well - great job. Thank you for sharing this lot!
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Voru
I haven't >Ambitions, but >WA and >HeLS with the lasts updates. Can I install this anyway???, I don't mind if I have to replace some stuff

Very much likely the launcher will nag about not having all ep's, so I guess it won't let you install this :/
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 10:26 PM
Well done Armiel I love this house so much! But where is my skype credit? I may not have been there for this house! buuutttt the vajeena?!? c'mon!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 11:26 PM
this house is beautiful! unfortunately for me, I don't have Ambitions. Will be one of my first downloads once I get it though!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 4:56 AM
wish i could get Sunsetvalley to work. i downloaded it anyway.
Veteran Finn
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 5:17 AM
/me gives some extra credit for DD :P

Yes, yes the vajeena, I see you have got it into your heart, King vajeena
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 6:57 PM
Default Thanks
[QUOTE=armiel]Very much likely the launcher will nag about not having all ep's, so I guess it won't let you install this :/[/QUOT

Well I guess I have to wait my Ambitions orders to arrive. I ordered it yesterday. Your house is amazing! :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th Oct 2010 at 9:34 PM
i love this house so much! i have a sim family working toward moving in when they start their family. sadly though i can't get the game to let me place the lot..even when i switch it to residential. Someone help!
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Oct 2010 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Tonys_Grl84
i love this house so much! i have a sim family working toward moving in when they start their family. sadly though i can't get the game to let me place the lot..even when i switch it to residential. Someone help!

Try deleting the original lot all together and then replace it with a residential.

This is my new favorite house to play with! The interior design is perfect, great use of space. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 1:54 PM
nice idea about house near waterfall but not very comfy ,not a lot of space for my 1 sim but i guess i can redesign this cool house a bit for my needs thanks