Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Tile Shoppe: The Bronze Age Set

by iCad Posted 28th Oct 2010 at 1:49 AM
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 2:22 AM
What an incredible collection; I have happened on a jewel! You are an amazing artist in all that I have seen of your work. Thank you so very much for this project and for everything else you have to offer.

Debra
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 7:11 AM
This will be perfect for my castles. I just live having things that allow me to expand on my old history stories.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 9:38 PM
I agree this is a wonderful collection. I am so glad you decided to delete your old lot and create some new ones if this collection is anything to go by. Thank you very much for sharing this too!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Oct 2010 at 11:55 PM
I love the natural colors - much better than some of the gaudy Maxis stuff! very elegant! Thank you. I like your other creations too!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 10:12 PM
Quite interesting collection and nice choice of patterns!
I'm thankful to your contribution in keeping TS2 alive!
<3
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Dec 2010 at 5:43 PM
this is lovely!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 7:11 AM
I think I have all your tile sets! I love all the effort you put in to making such wonderfully textured tiles. Thank you
Inventor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 10th Jun 2011 at 1:47 PM
I have used these long enough to say that they look very good in game. I often use wood for interiors, but whenever I want tile, this is one of my first choices.

They look good and are priced right, so they aren't too cheap for my middle and upper class houses. Nor are they too expensive for my lower class sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Jan 2012 at 5:22 AM
These are beautiful. I love the colors and texture of the floors. I also love that you included the larger tile size. I use that size often in the lots I create... Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 25th Feb 2012 at 1:44 PM
This looks great in game!! Thanks for sharing : )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Feb 2014 at 4:39 PM
I appreciate your doing these - I think they will go well in areas of the Scotland homes I am making... wish me luck... Hugs from the Grumpy Old Gal