Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Madame Dal's House of Dance: Part 2 of 2 (UPDATED)

by daluved1 Posted 24th Oct 2010 at 11:49 PM - Updated 26th May 2011 at 7:19 AM by daluved1

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 12:55 AM
We mustn't leave out the children! Awesome, thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 1:54 AM
Thank you so much for these and the adult set. Now we just need someone to make ballet animations, that give increased fitness.
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 4:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by amjoie
Thank you so much for these and the adult set. Now we just need someone to make ballet animations, that give increased fitness.

I concur! Maybe there will be a Sims EP, much like Sims 2 Freetime, that gives dancing greater importance.

Thank you ever so much for these outfits! I was surprised there were no ballet clothes in the game. I love dance and I wanted to make some dance sims pretty badly. You rock!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 1:28 PM
Thank you very much.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 1:56 PM
The accessory version is great, thanks! I've only ever seen layer accessories for T-E. Poor kids get the short end of the stick.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Oct 2010 at 2:47 PM
This are really cute and I'm glad you didn't leave out the children.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 8:53 PM
they look great but unfortunatly rar files for the sims three dont show up in my game its only zip that that show but thanks
Forum Resident
#9 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 10:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by helen bassett
they look great but unfortunatly rar files for the sims three dont show up in my game its only zip that that show but thanks
WinRAR is free to download.

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 1:37 AM
These are SO great! Thank you very much. =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Feb 2012 at 9:13 PM
where did you get the nude top. great little set by te way
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd May 2012 at 8:54 PM
These are great, the kid poses you used are adorable. Very nice. ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Jun 2012 at 6:10 AM
Where did you get the ballet poses for the kids???
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 13th Jun 2012 at 6:19 AM
They're not ballet poses. They're part of Traelia's Fun-Kid Pose Set.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 7:22 AM
Oh okay. Also, I made a tank top (enabled it for formal) and I will make the sleepwear bottom for formal to match your accessory leotard. I'd like to know if it's okay, if not I will delete the two things and won't upload it instead. Hope you're not mad
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 14th Jun 2012 at 8:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Iwika
Oh okay. Also, I made a tank top (enabled it for formal) and I will make the sleepwear bottom for formal to match your accessory leotard. I'd like to know if it's okay, if not I will delete the two things and won't upload it instead. Hope you're not mad

I'm a little confused as to what you made....You made a tank top with my textures, and then a bottom with my textures, too? Or, something else?

Test Subject
#17 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 3:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daluved1
I'm a little confused as to what you made....You made a tank top with my textures, and then a bottom with my textures, too? Or, something else?

Nope, I didn't. I just enabled this basegame tank top for formal (seeing as your leotard accessory is also found in formal). I made it because I want my child Sim to be wearing a skirt, and no top (but sadly it isn't possible). If you don't get me, I'll make it simple - I made it because I want it to match your leotard accessory, plus I want to have my child Sim wear a skirt and no top. Sorry too long
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 3:06 AM
Here, it's gonna be less confusing if u read this 1. http://jairezn.forumtl.com/t12-show...bled-for-formal I'm JaiRezn and not Iwika (there's also an Iwika there, took my supposed username)
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Sep 2013 at 8:15 AM
Where can I get that nude top you mentioned?
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 12:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Darthrafael
Where can I get that nude top you mentioned?

Look on Sexy Sims. I can't link to it dute to MTS site policy reasons, but a quick google search will get you there. :P

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 7:11 PM
luv it! ^_^
THANKS POST
#22 Old 1st Mar 2014 at 6:19 PM
lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 1st Apr 2014 at 4:28 AM
do u know where I can get tights or leggings under accessory for athletic clothing
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 10th Sep 2015 at 12:54 AM
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 17th Mar 2017 at 3:12 PM
Thank Beautifull Clothes
Page 1 of 2