Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Creatures - A dark and grungy vampire lounge set in an abandoned building

by missroxor Posted 3rd Nov 2010 at 1:46 AM - Updated 26th Oct 2012 at 9:24 AM by missroxor : fixed broken image link

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 2:49 AM
Wow! I love how gritty and industrial this looks. Much nicer than the clean Pop bar the vamps are supposed to hang out in.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 3:30 AM
Looks awesome!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 6:32 PM
Bloody gorgeous! Yeah, waaay better than the "Plasma 501" - D'ya wanna be more obvious huh?

Can't wait to play it!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 9:15 PM
This club looks great - I can't wait to try it in my game.
Test Subject
#6 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 8:45 AM
it looks really good! very nice.

but i wonder how many sims have visited the place? cause from what i've seen in the original LN clubs which have multiple access level (like banzai lounge), some idiot sims would rather go to vip section and got rejected by bouncer. then they would go back home -_-".
The other one
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 9:02 AM
Thanks for the comments

aliydna, if you find this is a problem in your game you can change the restrictions on the bouncer ropes in build/buy mode. From memory I think it's 'shift', 'ctrl' + 'click'. You can turn restrictions off or set it lower so VIP=1-star celeb so more people are allowed in. Alternatively you can probably just delete the ropes alltogether. Can't say I've noticed this being an issue in my game but maybe I'm just not very observant

Guys, rules are good! Rules help control the fun. ~ Monica E. Geller
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 9:21 AM
Thx! It good for my Twinbrook!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 7:03 PM
I'm going to save this for when I finally get Ambitions and Nightlife >.< This place looks awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 4:11 AM
Thank You so much!!! This place is beautiful! Would love to see you make more kinds of clubs.. (Dive Bar, Exclusive Lounge, Dance Club etc.) Cause you obviously have the talent! I am currently trying to make all of Sun Song Ave a club street.. reminds me of South Beach haha.. Can't build for the life of me though. Anyways keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#11 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 4:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CountessHalena
TWould love to see you make more kinds of clubs.. (Dive Bar, Exclusive Lounge, Dance Club etc.) Cause you obviously have the talent!

I agree with him.
I hate apartments and LN's communities. I'll check ur uploads. Hope u see ya on another LN community upload.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Nov 2010 at 11:01 PM
Cool location, well done.
Scholar
#13 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 9:36 PM
Thanks, this is fantastic in my custom world! It even has a pianist NPC which I hadn't seen yet. Did you do something to generate it?
The other one
Original Poster
#14 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 10:27 PM
Thanks for the encouragement guys I have two more ideas for clubs that I wanted to try out but looks like one of them might not be possible

Periandre, I didn't do anything to spawn her, I'm sure I've seen the same woman in other clubs in my town though, I think some musicians just have regular haunts or something that they go to every night. You can ask her to take a break from playing if you wanna move your own band/sim onto the stage.

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Nov 2010 at 8:10 PM
This is by far my favorite club. The atmosphere is really nice and it's laid out beautifully. It's not too big or too small. Perfect, intimate fun club. Nice job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 12:39 AM
How do you build on this club for this is jo built as state heterogeneity can not be built if you can no positive such cheating. write your answers thanks
The other one
Original Poster
#17 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 12:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by perra53
How do you build on this club for this is jo built as state heterogeneity can not be built if you can no positive such cheating. write your answers thanks

Um... did you use a translator? I don't think it worked, I don't understand what you're asking me.

You can build on this lot like any normal lot if you want to edit it, you have to go to 'edit town'. I used 'moveobjects on' cheat, I don't think I used any others.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 1:14 AM
I can not tear down any walls. when will this text until home owners association tilåter not this. there is no positive cheats for it.
The other one
Original Poster
#19 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 1:24 AM
Oh, try typing in this cheat: RestrictBuildBuyInBuildings False I didn't think I used that cheat but maybe I did, it's been a while since I built this lot, lol

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 8:26 PM
what do I find the mail tray and mail the bottom roll because I keep RPA build their own apartments.
The other one
Original Poster
#21 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 9:31 PM
Again, I'm not sure I understand. There shouldn't be a mail box, this isn't an apartment. Before you place it you have to zone the lot as 'community'-'vampire lounge'. That will make it a bar, not an apartment. If you're trying to convert it to an apartment please read this thread: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=423229 and to get the apartment mail box you would need to download it....but I can't remember where from, try the WCIF forum

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 2nd Dec 2010 at 6:37 PM
could you help me make a disco you need ba goa the building so I decorate it yourself. in plot size 30x30
Test Subject
#23 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 9:04 PM Last edited by molly_olli_ohh : 31st Jan 2011 at 9:20 PM.
Last night Aikea Guinea and gelydh's wall writings and graffiti was working. I had made a grunge type basement. And, now it's not showing up in my game. *Sighs* Custom content is so confusing.
I need some help.

BTW, I am an idiot when it comes to getting CC to work.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#24 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 7:35 AM
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#25 Old 11th May 2011 at 6:26 PM
Gotcha! Yes, it is your lot that I mentioned in the building turn offs thread. After placing it in my current world every spawner was there at least ten times and, as I said neatly stacked into each other. In the end I used MasterController to delete them and it listed some 136 spawners. Don't know why this happened.
I really like this lot but I thought you were a little bit mad Creatures indeed - the place was literally swarming with spiders and termites.
Page 1 of 2