Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Ultimate Ceiling Superset (Part 4 of 7): 60 STONE Ceilings/Floors

by StephSim Posted 25th Nov 2010 at 8:39 PM - Updated 27th Nov 2010 at 8:10 PM by StephSim : Editing Images and Updating Text

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 5:09 AM
Wow!!!!!!!

Breath-taking!!!!!

Gorgeous!!!!!

Thank You!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 1:38 PM Last edited by Mortimer 2 : 14th Dec 2010 at 8:56 PM. Reason: Cause i think i love it.
oh, loves the textures,thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 11:29 PM Last edited by StephSim : 19th Sep 2011 at 2:45 AM.
jbeach and Mortimer 2,

You are welcome and thanks for the compliments.

These textures are nice. They seem to be one of the more popular of the sets in this collection (alternating in most downloads with the Wood Set). I am personally more partial to the woods myself... variety is the indeed a major contributor to creativity. I edited textures 1 and 2 of this set. 16 was a combination of 3 textures to make one and 17-20 were experimental unique creations. But it is nice to have the 3 different sizes (1x1, 2x2 and 5x5) for all your Sim building purposes!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Jun 2012 at 10:23 PM
holy donut! this is so cool!! i can't wait to put those floors on the mansion i'm working on :D!!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 30th Jun 2012 at 8:32 PM
Many of the textures in the USC set definitely will add a bit of flair to any mansion! Enjoy the ceilings and/or floors Niklas!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 7:19 PM
Thank you ! :)
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Jan 2016 at 8:05 PM
Enjoy the Ceilings/Floors, Bronislaw!

~*~Stephanie~*~