Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims2Kid405 24/23/22 hour Mod for Venus

by Sim2Kid405 Posted 13th Nov 2010 at 6:41 PM - Updated 23rd Nov 2010 at 7:53 PM by Sim2Kid405 : fixed description for download

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 4:53 AM
Best versions! Thank you very much
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Nov 2010 at 4:43 PM
Been using the 22hr. version for a full day now. Everything seems to be working fine. Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 4:26 AM
Looking forward to trying this in game, will let you know if have any problems. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 5:29 PM
This didn't work very well for me - the bouncers and mixologists stayed in the lobby and my sims wouldn't go up on the elevator either. The sign said the place was open but everyone just stayed in the lobby the entire night.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Nov 2010 at 10:44 PM
This still has flaws in some games, some will work proper other it won't but still don't know wheather its a core problem or another mod your using, the best one to try is the extended hour one, the one that is just closes later and opens at the regular time. Should try that if other has failed.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 4:50 AM
Ok, thank you, I'm trying the one you suggested. Hope it works, but I would really really love to have them open all the time. Usually, it takes my sim so long to get to the place that they get there and are kicked out immediately for 'closing time'.!!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 5:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sim2Kid405
This still has flaws in some games, some will work proper other it won't but still don't know wheather its a core problem or another mod your using, the best one to try is the extended hour one, the one that is just closes later and opens at the regular time. Should try that if other has failed.

At time approach it is closed, game breaks, there is a cycling of a command yours of fashions to leave worked not enough.It is impossible to leave a premise, only command Reset Lot MC.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 11:11 AM
yes I said there is some flaws with this, I have not experience that you couldn't leave, but have you tried to teleport to another place besides doing a Reset Lot?
Alchemist
#10 Old 6th Dec 2010 at 1:10 PM Last edited by varpunen : 10th Dec 2010 at 10:54 AM.
Hi. Will this work with the new patch 6.1? Oh, thank you for an awesome mod. I use the 22 one.

Edit: Okay, I test it with the new patch and it seems to be working fine.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 1:55 AM
It seems that although the clubs are open for the modded times, the Mixologist and Bouncers only turn up when the club would normally be open, and leave when it would normally close.

Is this a known issue?
Alchemist
#12 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 5:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by severedsolo
It seems that although the clubs are open for the modded times, the Mixologist and Bouncers only turn up when the club would normally be open, and leave when it would normally close. Is this a known issue?

It's not an issue for me. In my game they worked just as the mod reguired them to.

On the other hand, this mod doesn't work with the latest patch, 6.2.4. Could it updated, please?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 6:29 AM
Currently trying the 24/7 one and no mixologists show up. I'll try your suggestion and hope that does it. Thanks for the mods.
Theorist
#14 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 3:59 PM Last edited by tizerist : 11th Apr 2011 at 4:13 PM.
The description of this mod is mighty confusing. Could you perhaps simplify the text?
For example why does the mod description say '7 hours'? 7 hours for what? And I suspect most people won't know what a DiveBarCriminal is. I certainly don't. Also is it working correctly with patched games? Cheers.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Field Researcher
#15 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 4:21 PM
24-7 works great for me! thanks for this wonderful mod
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 1:45 PM
Does it work with Generations?
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 7:57 PM
Default Generatios?
Quote: Originally posted by Patoloszek

I have the same question... Does it work with Generations?
Test Subject
#18 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 12:09 AM
Default I tested
Quote: Originally posted by Patoloszek

Today I tasted with Generations and worked Great!

I tested I download that close the Bars at 5:00am

Regards!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 8:58 AM
I'm having a problem with it. I just bought generations and when I click on the bars, it says it will open at 6:00am but its already noon. I already waited for a sim day pass, but the clubs still won't open. It was working perfectly for me, when I only have late night installed
Field Researcher
#20 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 12:47 PM
Ok.. I was able to make it work. I'm using 23:45 flavor. I just needed to update mu other mod.. thanks!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#21 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 3:43 AM
I hope this is working with the patch 1.24, it has not been updated for a long time.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 4:13 AM
I hope this still works cause I'm trying to find any 24 hour mod and this is the only one I can find so hopefully there will be no problems.
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 4:05 PM
Does it work with Pets? o.o
Instructor
#24 Old 25th Oct 2011 at 9:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aneishum
Does it work with Pets? o.o

I was wondering that too, OP?
Field Researcher
#25 Old 28th Oct 2011 at 8:11 AM Last edited by Majuchan : 28th Oct 2011 at 6:47 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by cheeroke
I was wondering that too, OP?

I will try experimenting with it. I will just first remove all my CC's. will post back. =3

EDIT: It is causing some problem. I advice not to use it with 1.26 patch level.

To the original poster. please update. pretty please. I find this really useful. thank you!
Page 1 of 2