Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tattletale Castle - 15br, 17ba

by Shoosh Malooka Posted 3rd Dec 2010 at 3:17 AM - Updated 4th Dec 2010 at 10:52 PM by Shoosh Malooka : Added suggested household link

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Dec 2010 at 11:59 PM
Man! this is a great house! how'd you manage to get the house to look like that on the bottom? roofs?

great work!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 3:44 AM
Shoosh your houses never cease to amaze me,this is awesome,thanks And i love the interior,very colourful ^^
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 5:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Arceusdude222
how'd you manage to get the house to look like that on the bottom? roofs?

Constrain floor elevation cheat.

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Theorist
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 5:39 AM
This reminds me, I should also mention that this lot was inspired by Whoden's flying castle. he did it successfully first, and I did it the same way: floor 2 is the island, leaving only three floors for the rest of the castle.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 9:47 AM
Absolutely amazing and a real enjoyment for my eyes! Thanks for sharing
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Shoosh Malooka
This reminds me, I should also mention that this lot was inspired by Whoden's flying castle. he did it successfully first, and I did it the same way: floor 2 is the island, leaving only three floors for the rest of the castle.

Thanks for the bump.

Human beings are a very irrational species. Some of them are even afraid of pickles.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 6:03 AM
You NEVER fail to disappoint. Well done. Now where's my demonic boardroom? Hahaha. Never mind. But I think the community would agree when I say that you simply MUST build another 'Gul'.
Theorist
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 6:50 AM
Well, maybe perhaps... I want to, seeing that neither of the guls was ever fit to play eight or more sims. They were both 'raise a kid' lots. But what new to do, other than make the pools blood and have a large living area? For another 'Gul,' say Ilim Gul or Eelim Gul, it must continue the look but also progress another step forward. I'm at a loss right now but fall classes are over. Perhaps Dragon Age: Origins ( just bought it a few hours ago ) will give me an idea. Feel free to pm me a picture of an evil or hateful structure that is feasible for base game TS3.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Dec 2010 at 9:21 AM
Well done
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 4:41 PM
This place is amazing. So big too XD I'd have a hard time finding my sim bahaha.
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Feb 2011 at 11:33 PM
Could I use this castle in a world I'm thinking about making? Here is the link to the thread where I'm trying to gather help and ideas.
http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/po...46.page#4706632
I saw that your upload policy forbids uploading to the exchange, I wouldn't plan on uploading the castle on its own, but as a home included in the world if that's ok. If not, I understand, I have some experience using CFE and was thinking about trying something similar to create a hood of floating homes.
Also, I always give credit for each house I include that is built by another simmer in the lot description and on a WA tomb plaque inside the homes entry. You can better respond to me at the above thread, or I will try to check back here in a while to see if you responded here. Thanks for your consideration.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 17th Sep 2011 at 4:30 AM
I love this house so much! I wander how long it took you to make this?? But anyways... Thanks for the Amazing Castle!
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Apr 2012 at 2:40 PM
umm how does it work? im a noob
Test Subject
#15 Old 7th Jun 2013 at 7:44 AM
Hey, I love your castle, very unique. I feel silly asking, but how does your sim get in? I don't see stairs that allow them to get in?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 20th Aug 2014 at 9:30 PM
thank u
Test Subject
#17 Old 25th Jul 2019 at 7:38 PM
This is definitely one of the more interesting houses I've come across.