Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Simple Waste Paper Basket

by Nysha Posted 4th Dec 2010 at 11:40 PM - Updated 23rd Nov 2011 at 10:28 PM by whiterider

43 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Demon Sheep
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 12:04 AM
D'aww. Who knew a trash bin could be so cute. I adore the wicker one, and that shadow under the rim really makes the texture pop.

*goes off to sulk in corner 'cause they're for TS3*
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 1:02 AM
These are much needed, thank you!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 1:11 AM
It's true. There are no 'normal' bins.
Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 2:42 AM
Agreed -- the available bin choices are not.so.good
Thank You!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 3:11 AM
As a wannabe writer, I am SO familiar with the full little waste paper bin next to my desk, and have never adequately been able to simulate in my Sim world.
Until now.
Thanks!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 3:24 AM
Wow I never realized the lack of binage (yes that is indeed a word... look it up *steals dictionary*) but you're right! This is adorable, thanks
Theorist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 3:49 AM
I started noticing the lack of normal bins too. Thanks for making this
Test Subject
#9 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 4:46 AM Last edited by Rabbitmancer : 5th Dec 2010 at 4:49 AM. Reason: Quoted the entire post...felt stupid...fixed it.
Quote: Originally posted by Robodl95
Wow I never realized the lack of binage (yes that is indeed a word... look it up *steals dictionary*)

I looked it up. Not an actual word. /PSA

Back on topic, thank you for this! I got so sick of that rectangular EAxis thing with the ugly liner spilling out all over creation looking all tacky and plastic and crap.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 11:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MaxQBaker
As a wannabe writer, I am SO familiar with the full little waste paper bin next to my desk, and have never adequately been able to simulate in my Sim world.
Yeah, that's pretty much why I made this . Maybe I'm homesick too, it's remarkably reminiscent of the bin in my parents' living room...

Thankyou for all the lovely comments.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 1:04 PM
This is all kinds of awesome! Thanks whiterider
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 3:11 PM
must.have.

:-)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 4:46 PM
Love it, love it, love it!! Thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 7:01 PM
I have a pink one right next to my dresser from IKEA. XD You, sir/ma'am, just made me reinstall TS3. Shame on you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 7:46 PM
i love it, thank you very much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 5th Dec 2010 at 11:05 PM
nice and simple just what i needed.thanks it'll really come in handy.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 6th Dec 2010 at 12:35 AM
Very nice! Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Dec 2010 at 4:40 AM
THANK you! What EA does and does not choose to include in the game is truly perplexing; having no ordinary wastebaskets has been bothering me since the game came out. Thanks so much for making this!

Bet you never knew that so many people are picky about their trash bins. :-)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 4:19 AM
Brilliant! Thank you so much for this truly stylish bin!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 2:05 PM
Thank you very mutch. <3 There isn't a normal bin, so I usually don't use them. xd I like this one, I think my simmies are very happy with this. :3
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 4:19 PM
This looks so good in game! Thank you very much for making it. I too was disappointed with the EA bins.

Sarah_Sims
NRaas Industries
Test Subject
#23 Old 14th Jan 2011 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MaxQBaker
Until now.
Thanks!

so much for my four desks around the sim house too!
the only thing that gets to me is that i still have to purchase recycle bins (and obtain a ridiculous house ambience) for my sims are both eco-friendly. throwing ideas in your basket maybe?
thanks anyways!!!
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator THANKS POST
#24 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 6:38 PM
Thankyou! Nice UV mapping!

.... and 'binage' is TOO a word! I know it because I understood it! Stupid dictionaries never keep up with language shift anyway.....
Fresh fruit from the bigot tree
#25 Old 3rd Feb 2011 at 1:48 AM
I can't see it in my game. Can you fix it?
It is in the catalog and I can see your recolours, but when I place it, all I get is an invisible basket.
Page 1 of 2