Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mansion on the Hill part 1: Sweden

by zeylan Posted 31st Dec 2010 at 2:44 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 2:51 PM
I love the beautiful proportion and symmetry of your mansion!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 4:58 PM
Love it, sis! It looks dashing as all your houses! =)) <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 5:02 PM
maybe this is a very stupid question,
but when i have downloaded this wonderful house
where can a find in in my sims game?
because i can't see in somewhere by the other standard houses?
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 5:10 PM
Ohh, lovely!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 5:15 PM
Thank you for all the kind words.

@gedriessen: If you never have installed a house before, you should read the install instructions. There it is exactly explained how to do it. I prefer to use the Clean Installer. The lot should appear at the houses bin in the game as the other houses.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 1:25 AM
You have no idea, but this looks a lot like a mansion I made (it's not uploaded anywhere, so I know it's not a copy :P) only it's in brick and has no garage. BUt BEAUTIFUL!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 2:22 PM
I'm being 100% truthful with this. This lot is, by far, the best I've seen in a long time created for the Sims 2. I especially love your landscaping and terrain sculpting. A lot of work has evidently gone into this lot. Thanks heaps for sharing.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 10:56 AM
This is sooo nice...I wished I lived there! lol

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 10:09 PM
It looks so luxurious, yet cozy and warm. I love all your mansions and can't really choose a favorite. Many thanks for sharing, my sims are very happy!
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 10:06 PM
question.... the installer isnt helping much. i mean, i have the ultimate edition (with all expansions and stuffs) and it installs but none of it shows in-game. do i have to move it to the teleport folder in the ultimate edition folder in ea games?

edit: exactly what i was meant to do. >w< i think the Clean Installer guy should give us that warning.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st May 2017 at 10:35 PM
Thank you