Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Better Washroom Door

by daluved1 Posted 4th Jan 2011 at 5:51 PM

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 6:23 PM
Thank you very much for making these.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 7:08 PM
Nice! Much better than the EA ones!! Thanks for sharing!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 7:55 PM
I love these doors! They are simple and functional. I hate the ea doors, now I can make a nice club without the ugly doors!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 9:12 PM
Thank you so much for these! They're so much nicer than the regular EA doors :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 9:18 PM
Thank you! Beautifully done! Thank you for sharing - Robert
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 9:31 PM
I like the EA ones but - HELLO! - these are AWESOME! Thanks for the work you did; will use them a lot!!!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 1:59 AM
What is a "washroom"?

--
Eduardog3000
Forum Resident
#9 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 3:21 AM
Lovely mapping! These look very good.

Quote: Originally posted by eduardog3000
What is a "washroom"?

Bathroom

Facebook | Currently On Hiatus | Twitter
Current Works-In-Progress: 0
Future Car | 2012 EA Cars | Car Parts | Jet Plane | Telephone Table | Concept Car
Traditional Bed Set | Living Set | 82 Slate Roofs | 1/2-Tile Kitchen Set | Distant Terrains | Kids Bedroom
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 11:55 AM
I love these. Thank you SO MUCH!

This is a small and unimportant request, but do you think you could make them residential? I'm building a large hotel as an apartment, so I need some gender-bias doors for the public washrooms.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 1:36 PM
Bless your for your classic taste! The EA doors drive me nuts- I never build with them so my simmies always have unisex bathrooms! These are wonderful- I'm going to put them everywhere!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 1:46 PM
These are so much better-looking for posh clubs, etc, than those funky EA bathroom doors, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 3:35 PM
These are being used in my Apartment's Buildings Public Powder Room ( Posh word for Washroom duh!)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 4:10 PM
A much needed improvement! Thank you, they're very attractive.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 6th Jan 2011 at 7:06 AM
Thank you! This is just what I needing for my simmies.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Jan 2011 at 3:24 AM
Ooooh. So pretty. Things like this make me wish my computer could handle the sims 3.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 28th Jan 2011 at 5:01 PM
So glad to have these.
Why would I need them for Residential? Because the common areas in my LN apartment building need some bathrooms. Oh well, off to change them on my own.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#18 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 4:48 PM
These look great! Very stylish. Thanks for making these and sharing,
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 11:35 PM
Thank you so much!! These are so much better looking for higher-end clubs/hotels/etc. I love them!!

But I'm wondering if anyone would be able to tell me (or direct me somewhere) how to turn the washroom doors residential?
I'm also making a high-rise apartment with a small restaurant/coffee shop on the main floor and would looooove to have separate bathrooms (they'd be nice in the pool room/gym in the basement too, hehehee).

Any help would be so greatly appreciated. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 6:33 PM
Thank you so very much for doing this! The ones that come with the game look like they belong on a construction site port-a-potty.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#21 Old 4th May 2011 at 6:12 PM
Ooh, These are very nice! Thank you!
One silly question though: Which one is the male bathroom and which is the female? Is the female the one with the longer Simlish word?
I suppose I should just download and see if it is in the descriptions. :-)
It would be wonderful if this worked with residential (I can't remember whether or not there is a cheat to make it so community objects are available in residential-- but I always use buydebug on so I shall find out).
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 2:52 AM
one of the greatest cc ever made! thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 3:37 PM
Genius! Everything you've been making is pure genius.
Test Subject
#24 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 2:33 AM
I am sooo diggin' the re-colorable (sp?) door knobs!! I wish alllll the doors and cabinets had re-howeveryouspellit knobs
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 4th Jun 2012 at 1:41 AM
so loving these! I never could find a pretty little washroom door for my rather swanky digs but you've managed to help fix that problem!
Page 1 of 2