Replies: 2 (Who?), Viewed: 2226 times.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 11:22 AM
Default Quick question about rabbit holes
I've done a google search that yielded nothing...so I want to know. Can I have duplicate rabbit holes?

I want my world to be more "worldsy" and sometimes that means there's two super markets, or several corporate buildings... Can I actually have duplicate rabbit holes without causing issues?

I'm going to be making my own rabbit holes (without the rugs) eventually so if there is a problem with it could I maybe make my own duplicates? That is, have them have the same function (like the bookstore will sell books) just a different name or something?

I don't mind if they share workforces, that would actually be preferred. I just wanna know if it's going to stuff anything up. I'd test it myself but I'm really really busy right now and havent even had the chance to play let alone work on my world .

Jade Elizabeth (Alundra)
Just call me Al
Advertisement
Retired
retired moderator
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 11:39 AM
You can have duplicates just fine. There aren't any major problems that arise from this, and the buildings have seperate workforces.

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 1:42 PM
Ahh thanks :D. Not sure on the separate work forces though cause that will just produce townies :S.

Jade Elizabeth (Alundra)
Just call me Al