Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

57 Fancy Digs Ave.

by thelobster Posted 3rd Jan 2011 at 2:55 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 2:17 AM
What a gorgeous house! And inspirational for those who love to decorate!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 7:44 AM
This is quite a lovely home here. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 12:13 PM
This is a gorgeous house. I've been looking for more homes for my game, and most of the larger homes I see just don;t "fit" in my current neighborhood. I think this one will work just fine there, thank you so much!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 8:27 PM
What a lovely home...I love the simple landscaping!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 7:10 AM
Wonderful! I love it! Functional and pretty!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 10:24 AM
Look at that gazebo... wonderful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 2:51 PM
How can I make a roof like this? Cuz my roofs are all tall, and I'd like to have kinda roof. Could someone help me? Thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Jan 2011 at 11:42 PM Last edited by thelobster : 13th Jan 2011 at 11:44 PM. Reason: Adding Thank you!
Quote: Originally posted by Pepyhorse
How can I make a roof like this? Cuz my roofs are all tall, and I'd like to have kinda roof. Could someone help me? Thanks

Bring up the cheat window and put in roofslopeangle (15-45). This was "roofslopeangle 30". It was actually supposed to be 20, as you can see in my LJ post of it (which is cheaper but has no gazebo or pond). But 30 didn't mess it up TOO badly, except that the windows in front on the second floor are slightly covered. (In my LJ post, they were completely uncovered, barely.)

EDIT: Also, thank you so much to everybody that commented, faved, thanked, and downloaded! I'm glad this was such a hit! <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 7:26 PM
Suburbia! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 3:25 AM
You are a godsend. I like building small lots, but I'm completely lost on big ones. This is exactly what I need for my newest family. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 10:17 PM
I love when the floor at the top of staircases have railings
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 3:43 AM
Thank You
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 15th Nov 2021 at 11:49 AM
Very neat how you made the house look like on the outside. Very creative. Good job.