Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 9083 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 11:13 PM
Default Adding Street Names?
I noticed when playing Sunset Valley briefly that when you place a or whatever it automatically gets a street name associated with it, something you don't seem to be able to change.

I want to give my streets names on CAW, so I've had a poke around, looked through tutorials, read some threads and things but I can't seem to work out how the heck you do it!

I'm probably missing something obvious and if I am I apologise greatly for asking a dumb question (although it's better to ask a question and learn than continue to look stupid) and thank you for your help. I've managed to figure most things out through trial and error but this has me stumped!

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

"Whatcha doin'?"
"Probing your mind."
"Kinda roomy, innit?"
Advertisement
The Camera Eye
retired moderator
#2 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 11:40 PM
Select your lot in CAW, then look in the property panel. There is a space for lot address there- just click and type in the address you want.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 11:45 PM
THANK YOU! I have no idea how I missed that... too busy beautifying the place, I guess. Missing things right in front of my nose and all that.

Thank you very much (:

"Whatcha doin'?"
"Probing your mind."
"Kinda roomy, innit?"
The Camera Eye
retired moderator
#4 Old 4th Jan 2011 at 12:45 AM
No problem, there are so many fields in that panel it's easy to miss! I think it would have been better if they asked for the address when you create the lot, in the box that pops up that has value, BV, lot type in it.