Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mansion on the Hill part 3: Finland

by zeylan Posted 20th Jan 2011 at 2:46 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 21st Jan 2011 at 4:29 PM
Wow, this must have taken you ages! I love it, especially the kitchen/diner!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 5:06 AM
Your house has very interesting architecture, and I love the beautiful interior shots.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 7:47 AM
This is beautiful! It might just be the perfect place I've been looking for to use for my Top Model house! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Jan 2011 at 4:17 AM
ok i have WinRAR and i did exactly what they said to do i clicked save and it opened up WinRAR and i double clicked the .sims2pack and then it saved in the downloads folder and it wasnt in my game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 2:43 AM
Thanks for the no CC home! They're hard to find, and, though ones with user made objects may be lovely, it can be almost impossible to find all the bits that go in them.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 11:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cah5221
ok i have WinRAR and i did exactly what they said to do i clicked save and it opened up WinRAR and i double clicked the .sims2pack and then it saved in the downloads folder and it wasnt in my game.

I don´t know if this helps but I usually do like this: I rightclick the downloaded file and choose the 3rd option from the uppcoming window, which should say something like unpack here. Since its a lot I get an sims2pack icon, which I doupleclick and uppcomes the sims2pack window with choises, and there I click install, then again install and finally ok. And when I go to game a new house is in my houses bin.

If it doesent work, then I can´t help you. I´ve read about people who dont see the houses they dowloaded in game even if they´ve done everything right. But that has never happened to me.

Thank you everyone for your kind words, they warm my hearth. :lovestruc
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Feb 2011 at 4:44 AM
<3
My dad is Finnish and no-one ever knows what the hell Finland is when they ask where my last name is from.
It's stunning, a really great tribute (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 12:57 AM
Hey would I be able to use it in a sims 2 series?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daddysgirl00
Hey would I be able to use it in a sims 2 series?

I don´t understand the question. What do you mean?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd May 2012 at 11:37 AM
I played with this house all last night. It's been so much fun. Fantastic work!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st May 2017 at 9:11 PM
Thank you