Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ocean Dream

by ung999 Posted 30th Jan 2011 at 5:22 AM

12 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Jan 2011 at 7:42 AM
ung, you have done it yet again! I LOVE how you mix the stone and old wood. Perfect!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Jan 2011 at 3:23 PM
Thank you, this is just beautiful. I always want to make a house like this but don't have the flair you obviously have.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 8:11 AM
This house is stunningly beautiful.Love everything on your lot and can't leave the pics.Adore the work you have done on the roofs and the stairs.And the delightful landscaping.And the windows ... and the pool !
Seeing this jewel, I miss a swimmable sea.Hope we'll get it in a future expansion.Meanwhile I'll enjoy your little paradise corner.
Thank you so much.
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Jan 2011 at 10:13 PM
I really like this house its beautiful, but any 40x40 lot i put it on the ground is elevated and the house is sunk in. i try to make it even but it doesnt work. Do you have any ideas to help me? I even put it in Sunset Valley and It does not fit properly. The house is always sunken in the back making the house very deep to get to. I have tried using the constraint cheat didnt work. I even tried editing the lot ground to make it fit the house and it still does it. Please help me.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 12:21 AM
I really appreciate and value all of your wonderful comments on my house. Thank you so much! :lovestruc

Mslovely: Click in the the world editor menue and choose a 40x40 empty lot and place it in the place where I indicated in the attached screenshots (I have an enlarged image attached in the same screenshot). Then place this lot on it and the lot will fit properly.
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 1:52 AM
Oh I actually deleted the wrong lot when in fact it was just the wrong location haha, but anyway I looove the house i mean i have to start over and move into the sunset valley bec its the only spot that makes it look perfect which sucks but. you should feel great bec its so amazing im moving everything to old sunset thanks and i love the windows too and the private you get from it. its clean airy yet modern. i love the bar nice place to entertain which is what i always look for glad to see someone who gets it yay thanks (^_^)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Feb 2011 at 8:59 AM
Beautiful, how did you make that incredible roof?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 11:54 PM
outstanding architecture here! wonder home
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Feb 2011 at 5:42 PM
This is absolutely gorgeous! Wonderful work! =D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Apr 2011 at 10:59 AM
beautiful...i love it...great work..
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 1:21 PM
if i don't have the store item, will the house still be usable?