Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Mini Collection- Library

by NeonSim Posted 2nd Feb 2011 at 2:31 PM - Updated 2nd Feb 2011 at 11:08 PM by NeonSim

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 5:06 PM
It's beautiful and I really appreciate the idea of 10x10 community lots, but... you used the wrong bookshelves. There is only 1 set of shelves that will generate skill books in a library [they are the modern ones, I forget the name]. All your library will contain is fiction. Sorry, don't mean to complain - it really is a great lot otherwise. I look forward to seeing other lots in this series.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 7:05 PM
There are a couple of bookshelves that would work. It's sad that the most obvious choice for a Library doesn't meet the requirements for a library.

Anyway, changing the shelves is a simple thing, I've had to do it in EAxis Libraries, too. Thank you for the lovely mini-lot! I'm always on the lookout for tiny functional lots.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 11:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by skmt999
Thank you for the lovely mini-lot! I'm always on the lookout for tiny functional lots.

Your welcome. I have a whole series of these 10x10 lots. I am in the process of uploading them. Just waiting for the mods to approve. :D

Quote: Originally posted by schweighsr
It's beautiful and I really appreciate the idea of 10x10 community lots, but... you used the wrong bookshelves. There is only 1 set of shelves that will generate skill books in a library [they are the modern ones, I forget the name]. All your library will contain is fiction. Sorry, don't mean to complain - it really is a great lot otherwise. I look forward to seeing other lots in this series.

Thanks very much for your nice comment! When i said skill building I meant by using the chess table and art easel. Most Sims can afford their own bookcases at home to build other skills with. Thanks for the tip though. I might go back and edit the description to clarify what i meant. Thanks again
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 5:43 PM
very cute.Looks like someone chopped off half the building. Reminds me of Willy Wonkas office in the original movie were he only had halves of everything..
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Mar 2011 at 5:06 PM
You can fill in the other self's your self with skill book if you don't have a mod to do so. So I never worry about it. As it is hafe the time even if some one put in the nice book case with skill books there not there. I love this little Place and Love you small spots

As a side not to Post dated ::2nd Feb 2011, 05:01 PM:: buy NeonSim,I never thought of sim's being able to skill other stuff there , that is new and Kool.
Thanks very much for your work
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 2:27 AM
These lots make me want to make my own little island world. Too bad I lack all creativity to do it.