Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Blue Brindle Staffordshire Bull Terrier

by fling-89 Posted 24th Feb 2011 at 5:47 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Feb 2011 at 7:31 AM
Your dogs are just the cutest! Thank you for sharing them!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Feb 2011 at 1:50 PM
awesome dogs! but I can't install them because it says I havent installed pets which I have o-o
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 25th Feb 2011 at 6:27 PM
'alas it has endured'
Are you *kidding*? The breed is a simply amazing dog!

I have two, they are the sweetest, most devoted and loving pair of idiots I have ever met.

I can only pray you misunderstood the use of 'alas'! D:
As it stands, they are beautifully modelled, and I will certainly contemplate downloading them
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Feb 2011 at 6:45 PM
@Moreeza: Please read the install instructions I listed in the overview tab. If you are still having issues please let me know though. Happy simming!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Feb 2011 at 8:34 AM
Got it now, thankyou <3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Feb 2011 at 3:23 PM
just 1 other question, do I have to install all files now?
even the ones that I didnt have to install before I installed/downloaded the cleanpackageinstaller? cuz before I only had to install the ''bodymaker shaped'' files
plz reply :3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Feb 2011 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Moreeza
just 1 other question, do I have to install all files now?
even the ones that I didnt have to install before I installed/downloaded the cleanpackageinstaller? cuz before I only had to install the ''bodymaker shaped'' files
plz reply :3

After you download the file and download winwar and the Clean Installer you need to extract the file using winrar. Then you can either right click on the extracted file and choose the "open with..." option and open it with the clean installer. Or you can open your Documents folder and open the "EA Games" file and then open the "Downloads" folder under "EA Games" and drag the file into that Downloads folder. I hope this helps
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 7:06 PM
yep, it does, thx^^