Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chinese Take-Out King

by daluved1 Posted 8th Mar 2011 at 2:11 AM - Updated 18th Mar 2011 at 6:03 PM by daluved1

41 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts, 25 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 2:19 AM
It's nice to have some extra choices and more diversity in a city for our Sims. Love this, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 2:49 AM
This is awesome! Its on my list of things to download when I get WA. (and thatll hopefully be soon)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 3:19 AM
Good Gravy!

I love it!
Scholar
#5 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 4:39 AM
Two words..love it!! Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 5:33 AM
so much character in such a tiny lot, awesome work
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 7:40 AM
OMG, it's just like my favorite CheapChinese take-out here in town. LOVE it! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 8:47 AM
love Chinese & I love this :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 9:41 AM
Looks very nice, and has a small footprint as well. Too bad it serves no practical purpose.
This would have been awesome in Sims2 nightlife though. wonder why they took away the ability to create restaurants anyways.
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 10:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Genbu2299
Looks very nice, and has a small footprint as well. Too bad it serves no practical purpose.
This would have been awesome in Sims2 nightlife though. wonder why they took away the ability to create restaurants anyways.

You *can* buy food from the register. It's just not Chinese food. It serves things like autumn salad, pancakes, etc.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 10:39 AM
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 10:47 AM
This is so cute, and I'm pleased it's only 10x10 as I now use a tiny world populated with small lots (because my game runs terribly since LN), thank you!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 3:51 PM
Is that a cut-out opening behind the register? I don't recognize it. What window is that?
Field Researcher
#14 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 4:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by vduhr
Is that a cut-out opening behind the register? I don't recognize it. What window is that?

It's a mirror. You can see it better in the other picture which is from an angle. in that picture you can see her reflection in it.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 4:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lizbethbear
It's a mirror. You can see it better in the other picture which is from an angle. in that picture you can see her reflection in it.

Oh. OK, thanks. Darn, wish we did have wall cut-outs. I do like this chinese restaurant and have downloaded it for my game.
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 8:26 PM
Thanx for making this but I cant buy anything because theres no cashier. How do I get them to show up?? And yes i have WA.
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 8th Mar 2011 at 8:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cjf
Thanx for making this but I cant buy anything because theres no cashier. How do I get them to show up?? And yes i have WA.

I found that I had to let the game run for a couple of hours (sim hours) and then a cashier magically showed up the next morning.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 10:44 PM
That looks awesome! Only need WA? Perfect! *Insta-download*
Scholar
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 2:51 PM
TA!Totally Awesome! Now that I know I only need world adventures for this to work, I wanna get it right now! I love chinese... everything! Traditional dress, culture and food! This is so cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 9:35 AM
So adorable. Very well done.

Can't you just use buydebug to buy a WA register?
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 5:31 PM
you could put a bar from Late Night in there instead of the food register, then change the venue type to 'Fusion Lounge'. As well as buying drinks the food thats available are stir-fry's, egg rolls etc.
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 6:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lozmc
you could put a bar from Late Night in there instead of the food register, then change the venue type to 'Fusion Lounge'. As well as buying drinks the food thats available are stir-fry's, egg rolls etc.

OMG! excellent idea! Thanks for sharing!

Test Subject
#23 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 10:07 PM
uuuhhh... lozmc, know of a bar that serves pizza? Great idea for a great design. Thanks to you both .

If you're too busy to laugh; you're too busy.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 6:30 PM
Thanks, This is going in my game right now!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 9:05 AM
Amazing
Page 1 of 2