Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gamble House

by lexylu Posted 27th Mar 2011 at 2:54 PM - Updated 1st Nov 2011 at 6:47 PM by lexylu

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 11:27 AM
Perfect for any re-creations of Hill Valley 1955 ;-)

Great work, I can almost see Doc running out the door now screaming "I suppose Jane Wyman is the first lady! And Jack Benny secretary of the treasury! I've had enough practical jokes for one evening, good night, Future Boy!"
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 2:18 PM
Awesome house! I love Back to Future films and Doc is hilarious!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 5:10 PM
wow, you did an amazing job on this, thanks so much. have you thought about maybe doing the tate house? that would be interesting
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 11:56 PM
Thanks guys I'm really glad that you all like it.

jenitorn - I actually thought about making Blacker House next, as it is Gamble's "brother" house and the interior shots of Doc Brown's Mansion where taken there (yes, I'm Back to the Future geek if you haven't noticed) but it is privately owned and I can't seem to find as much material as I'd like to do it right, so we'll see. About Tate House, I don't really know it, do you mean Tate House in Georgia or Tate House in Maine? Or maybe there's another? Tell me which and if I find time and enough information I might give it a try.

Happy simming!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 5:20 AM
Having been to the Gamble House several times, I must admit that you truly captured it. Thank you!