Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More or Less, More Default Eyes and Contacts

by shadowwolf5889 Posted 31st Mar 2011 at 11:49 AM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 12:50 PM
Lovely eyes, you make it very hard to choose. Thank you for sharing them!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 2:22 PM
I have to agree with FzzyDg8. All the eyes are very lovely and its incredibly hard to just choose one!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 7:45 PM
Very nice eyes, have to say, i love the Tameless eyes. Very detail, love all the little lines and the colour of the eyes. Thank you. Very pretty eyes. My only problem is now, at some point i will have to try out the other two eyes, nameless and blameless. You spoil us. Thank you.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 10:31 PM
these look great! Thanks for sharing!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 11:47 PM
oooooo, pretty....thanks for sharing :-)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 12:11 AM
Thanks everyone ^^ Glad you like them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 5:57 PM
*grins* love the eyes -- I personally will be trying out nameless in my game.

...the names of the sets though reminds me of Loveless -- *sighs* i love that anime/mang.

annyway, i wanted to say thanks, great job, and i can't wait to see what else you come out with ^.^

oh! and your creativeness -- I wish to steal some of it, lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 9:24 PM
These are simply gorgeous. Considering using them to replacement current defaults. Going to try them out now. And when it comes to eyes, I am hard ti impress so GREAT wrok and thank you for sharing them!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 9:54 PM
These are all very beautifal .i love detail and vivid color of tameless most.i'm so glad the others are contacs to that way i can use them all.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 12:33 PM
These are all absolutely perfect. I've been so picky about default eyes that I've been using icedmango's Psyche since they came out...Almost two years ago. e.e
Thank you so much. ♥
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 9:04 PM
I love blameless!!! I put them in my game and am definitely keeping them as my new defaults, replacing escand's oh my eyes. lovely work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 4:48 PM
Just wanted to say, I've been using your blameless defaults for a while now (after stubbornly using AG's multi-foiled defaults without a change forever) and they're just beautiful! I might try out the other two soon! They're all so freaking gorgeous it was hard to choose just one (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 9:46 PM
very pretty i only have smaller-iris eyes as contacts, though because i dont like having to find non-default big iris eyes for my vampires. if you ever come out with a non-default version of these, id be so happy but nice work
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 11:09 AM
Thanks again for the comments everyone ^^ Glad people are still liking them.

Quote: Originally posted by xxpp
very pretty i only have smaller-iris eyes as contacts, though because i dont like having to find non-default big iris eyes for my vampires. if you ever come out with a non-default version of these, id be so happy but nice work
Thanks ^^ And all of three of the eyes are already available as contacts/non-defaults, btw.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 5:17 PM
any chance you'll be uploading the lip overlay separately? it is by far one of the prettiest I've seen! ^__^

as are all of your eyes! have been using yours ever since I first got The Sims, I believe. :3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 4:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nyuuki
any chance you'll be uploading the lip overlay separately? it is by far one of the prettiest I've seen! ^__^

as are all of your eyes! have been using yours ever since I first got The Sims, I believe. :3

I haven't made any lip overlays, actually. The Sims in screens all either have lips from the default skins or from lipsticks (though the opacity is lowered on some of them to sort of mix the default skin lips and lipstick).

And thanks ^^
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 3:25 PM
as much as I wouldn't want to question your judgement for obvious reasons.. are you a 100% sure? :3

here's what my Sims look like before and after switching to either Nameless, Tameless or Blameless:
http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/...ng?t=1310394217

thanks in advance!

Kittycattylion /writer of the Tea legacy at thesims3.com
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 8:21 PM Last edited by shadowwolf5889 : 11th Jul 2011 at 8:46 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Nyuuki
as much as I wouldn't want to question your judgement for obvious reasons.. are you a 100% sure? :3

here's what my Sims look like before and after switching to either Nameless, Tameless or Blameless:
http://i902.photobucket.com/albums/...ng?t=1310394217

thanks in advance!
Oooh, that. The face overlays included with these default eyes do make that change. On the EA face overlays, the female faces have a red lip overlay that makes females have redder/pinker/whatever lips in game. The face overlays that I used with these eyes just remove that effect but don't do anything to the lips besides that.

If someone wants that effect without these eyes, there are some people who have just face overlays for download (miss_harries has one here, Shady has one for download here, and Tamo has one here as well)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 3:26 PM
Tameless is the best of best eyes. natural and chic !!
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 5:09 PM
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 11th Oct 2011 at 11:24 PM
Awesome Thanks
Edit: Just to tell you, Nameless Contacts ARE THE BEST lolz
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 24th Jan 2012 at 3:04 AM
These eyes are beautiful. I took a close up pic of it with my sim.

THANKS POST
#24 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 2:58 AM
Thanks a lot!!! ^_^