Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Retextures of Peggyzone hair with braids

by Caiza Posted 31st Mar 2011 at 5:23 AM

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 6:46 AM
I love this and the texture look wonderful. As a small child my mother would style my hair this way, but without the bangs. She would call the styles "PigTails. Thanks for sharing very lovely.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 11:36 AM
Aww, great recolours! I don't like origin colours either, thanks for these nice new ones! I will use it on my little girls, they'll be so cute with this hair!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 3:05 PM
I liked this hair style but no offense to Peggy I thought her recolors were soft. Your colors really pushed this hair style to it's full potential thanks for sharing. Any tips on where I can find that skintone?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 3:40 PM
your model is so cute ^_^
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 3:51 PM
Thanks all for your kind comments, they really lift up my spirit!

DGV441982 here is the link to jesstheex livejournal(is where she stores all of her goodies): jesstheex

"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up"!
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 4:19 PM
This is really lovely and I'd love to use it for my child sims except the peggyzone page won't load >< Is there any other way I can download the mesh?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 5:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AlexARMADILO
This is really lovely and I'd love to use it for my child sims except the peggyzone page won't load >< Is there any other way I can download the mesh?

I tried the link again and it loaded just fine, however, it loads very slowly though.

"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up"!
Scholar
#9 Old 2nd Apr 2011 at 12:02 AM
Very nice. Love the colors, first I've downloaded in awhile. Thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 1:55 AM
I always love Peggy's meshes, but the colors usually aren't quite to my taste. These, however, are perfect! Thanks!
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AlexARMADILO

It may depend on your browser. It works fine in Explorer, but not chrome.

Great stuff, by the way :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 4:00 PM
Thank you very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 4:04 PM
Very good!and...Viva España
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Jun 2011 at 3:25 PM
These are great! What number is the mesh?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 3:15 AM
Looks wonderful! Ever think of making custom colors like green, blue, etc.?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by michiyo_asuka
Looks wonderful! Ever think of making custom colors like green, blue, etc.?

Maybe I do that But feel free to use my textures and do it on yourself if you know how to

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Apr 2012 at 1:59 PM
EXACTLY what I was looking for! Thanks so much!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Nov 2012 at 5:10 PM
This is more beautiful than the original, you're really talented X
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 9:24 AM
Thanks so much, quick and safe download. looks lovely on my sims

wow level 5
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Jan 2013 at 5:50 PM
I can't get the link to peggyzone to work
I've tried opening it in Google Chrome but found out it doesn't work so I downloaded mozilla firefox but it didn't open up in Mozilla Firefox either. So I tried Internet Explorer and peggyzone does work but takes forever for the page to load. Anyway, eventually it loaded and I clicked the download button and took like 10 minutes for another page to show an error message.
Anyone know of any other ways to get to the mesh folder? These recolours look beautiful and I'm so eager to seeing it on my sims. ^.^
Nevertheless, I thank you for the retextures :3

Ermahgerdd I forgot my tumblr url ._.
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 5:02 AM
i can't load the link in any browser :C but i really want this hair, it's absolutely perfect for one of my sims. can anyone help me out?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 9:46 AM
These are so cute! I like Peggyzone hairs and all but I must admit the textures on them are kind of ugly. I like the way you retextured this hair it looks a lot better.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 5:18 AM
Thank you! i like this because is for my sims and i will made a Frozen this hair is like Anna Frozen is it?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 7:51 AM
Managed to get the mesh without problems and YOUR textures are superb, but the Peggyzone site is a nightmare... it won't let me dl the Peggy textures without paying, even though the set is marked as free. I tried a few other supposedly free items, but every time I got redirected to their PayPal page.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 3:11 AM
Is there any way, anyone can put the Mesh file online? peggyzone is dead.
Besides, I love your work!
Page 1 of 2