Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Desert Nights

by triciamanly Posted 8th Apr 2011 at 2:34 PM - Updated 17th Apr 2011 at 10:28 PM by triciamanly : advertising other of my houses
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 3:47 PM
Although I don't use desert town, it's very nice exotic home - I like it. May I suggest you should add the swimming pool, so sims can be cool in the summer heat.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 10:40 PM
Very nice. ^^ I love how you decorated. Thanks for sharing!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#4 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 2:41 AM
Thank you both so much for your comments. Yes, a pool would be nice. I think there would be enough room for one instead of the jacuzzi.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 3:36 PM
You've caught on this lot the perfect vibe the North Africa's houses have ! This is truly an amazing creation. Thanks for sharing it with us
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 4:35 PM
Guardgian, thank you so much! I consider you an expert in architecture! I'm looking forward to your next creation.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 5:12 PM
What a stunner!! The architecture is amazing, I LOVE it! Thank you!!!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 2:14 AM
Yay! So glad you like it! I love to try to build something exotic!
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 9th May 2011 at 11:27 AM
I could imagine visiting this as a holiday (vacation) home and relaxing in the lovely surroundings! It's gorgeous!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 3:59 AM
Thank You
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st May 2017 at 8:12 PM
Thank you