Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Suburban Family Home - No CC, SP, or store content

by BenC0722 Posted 15th May 2011 at 2:33 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th May 2011 at 3:22 PM
oh wow!
i'm so happy that i found this house!
i've been looking for houses that suit my family, but so far they have all been too small or too big - this house is perfect
i really like the colour schemes too
this house is simply delightful
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th May 2011 at 3:41 PM
Wow! This looks very nice! Me gusta!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th May 2011 at 3:43 PM
Oh I really like this house, and yay for no CC!! Definitely downloading to put in armiel's finnington
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th May 2011 at 7:53 PM
There's so many things I like about this house! Nice color of blue on the outside, large closets, and the awesome basement stairs! Nice job!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th May 2011 at 8:08 PM
Yeah, uploaded! Congrats looks nice.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th May 2011 at 10:26 PM
Yay! It looks lovely!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th May 2011 at 2:39 AM
Very nice, and still room for expandability!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 18th May 2011 at 3:10 AM
How did you do the basement stairs to be functional? I can't get mine to work for the life of me :/
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 18th May 2011 at 1:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by drallab_mas
How did you do the basement stairs to be functional? I can't get mine to work for the life of me :/

You have to place the stairs before you place the foundation around it. Then make sure there's at least one tile of space between those stairs, and the stairs that go up the foundation.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th May 2011 at 4:58 AM
Oooh...see, I watched a tutorial that showed doing that, but I couldn't get it to work...apparently bc I didn't leave the tile space between the two sets. Thanks!!! I still wonder how the Halls of the Lost Army in Shang Simla made their stairs continuously. :/
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th May 2011 at 10:35 PM
So cute
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th May 2011 at 2:33 PM
this is sooooo charming! i love it
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 10th Jun 2011 at 11:06 PM
Exactly what I was looking for, for Generations.
Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Sep 2011 at 8:44 PM
I used this house for a whole generation. It's weird seeing it in it's original form again. It's really a great house, great options for expansion. Will use it again sometime!