Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

What is YOUR Destiny?

by SimRivers Posted 15th May 2011 at 7:12 AM - Updated 15th May 2011 at 6:19 PM by alidarivera : added text

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th May 2011 at 10:12 AM
I will try anything once. These look interesting. Yes i hate it too, when you get into a tv series and then they up and pull it. (I was really into The Cape)

I like the different colour variations and they remind me of the sims2 eyes, which is always a good thing, because the sims 2 had gorgeous eyes.

Thanks for uploading them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th May 2011 at 10:40 AM
Hey these look really good
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th May 2011 at 12:50 PM
I'm sad, too, that this was the last season of Stargate Universe. I liked it very much. I even created Dr. Rush as a Sim (but it doesn't look like him).
Back to topic: Interesting eyes!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th May 2011 at 12:56 PM
Yay for Stargate!
Lovely eyes.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th May 2011 at 1:20 PM
these eyes are beautiful <3
i have been looking for some eyes like this for a while now, other eyes are just luminous and make your simmies look rather scary...
thank you for this, you've make my day
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th May 2011 at 10:07 PM
You're all welcome!

@Hush: They arent that scary if you go a shade or two darker on the color, I used the lighter colors on the sims in the pictures to show everyone that the definition is still there in-game.

@killc: I know, right?! I was so bummed out about the way it ended, and im praying that they pull a surprise come-back in three years, because thats how long they are supposed to be in stasis! oh, and about the Rush sim, I had thought about that too, I want to make the main characters and hopefully upload them as a set.. but meshing some stuff is beyond me! lol

Thanks for the support, fellow simmers
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th May 2011 at 2:58 AM
@alidarivera Like you I hope that they bring back Stargate. However that being said, I really don't want them to wait the three years to do it as it would be far too long without my Eli and the rest of the cast.

Anyway, that being said, these really are nice eyes that you have made. And the fact that they were Universe inspired have given them over 9000 bonus points.
Test Subject
#9 Old 16th May 2011 at 8:39 AM
SGU ;__; I'll miss it.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 16th May 2011 at 11:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alidarivera
... and im praying that they pull a surprise come-back in three years, because thats how long they are supposed to be in stasis!...

Interesting idea! But I think they would lose many fans this way. Nobody wants to wait so long...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 18th May 2011 at 2:29 PM
I feel your pain... I loved Stargate Universe too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th May 2011 at 11:43 PM
Beautiful eyes. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th May 2011 at 12:14 AM
Me like.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 8:51 AM
I have yet to see this in game, but from what I see this looks amazing!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 17th Jun 2011 at 8:12 AM
Another Stargate fan. I made a halfway decent Chloe sim, but I think it was partially wishful thinking...
Inventor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 4:15 AM
I downloaded all of your defaults and cycle them out regularly. They are absolutely beautiful in-game and are by far my favorites! Great work!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 12:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Giga
I downloaded all of your defaults and cycle them out regularly. They are absolutely beautiful in-game and are by far my favorites! Great work!

Thank you, Giga!! I have anoter eye in the queue, keep a "lookout"!

*nyuck-nyuck*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th Jun 2014 at 12:11 AM
Very nice eyes
Instructor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 26th May 2016 at 1:51 AM
Wow, such amazing details! Thank you!