Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Totally Plastered: The Bright Greens

by iCad Posted 15th May 2011 at 11:30 AM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th May 2011 at 1:54 PM
Lovely Job iCad ... I like green lots lol
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th May 2011 at 8:22 PM
Yay, greens! I've missed your plasters. They look wonderful - and I have at least one Sim who's going to pain her entire house with card #6.

Oh, and thank you for compressing them! I'm a compulsory compresser (I need every Kb of disc space I can get), so it makes me very happy when files are compressed already.
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th May 2011 at 10:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NixNivis
Yay, greens! I've missed your plasters. They look wonderful - and I have at least one Sim who's going to pain her entire house with card #6.

You know...I think you and I have very similar tastes. I love all of the colors on card 6, too, with card 4 being a close second.

Quote:
Oh, and thank you for compressing them! I'm a compulsory compresser (I need every Kb of disc space I can get), so it makes me very happy when files are compressed already.

Oh, I hear you! I compress everything. If not for The Compressorizer, I think my downloads and projects-in-progress might eat my entire hard drive. Honestly, walls and floors don't compress that much; it only knocks a few KB off each file. But like you said, sometimes every KB counts! I do compress the image files as much as I can in Photoshop without them looking too crappy, though, so that helps, too.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th May 2011 at 10:33 PM
Green is my second favorite color after brown. Nice color + Variety of shades + Texture! = happy Owfin.
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th May 2011 at 11:25 PM
It's funny, because IRL I tend to steer away from greens and yellows (they do not work with my colouring), but in game, I've got greens all over. So this is one of those sets where I've downloaded all the cards, because I know I'll be using them all!

I think my Downloads folder got down on its knees and wept with gratitude the day I found The Compressorizer. And hey, even if it's just a couple of KB off each individual file, if you have a lot of walls and floors *looks away and whistles innocently* there are still megs to be saved that can be filled with more walls and floors.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th May 2011 at 1:51 AM
Yayy! My friend iCad returns! And once again, I love the plasters! Rock ON!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th May 2011 at 2:47 AM
Yay i love the plaster walls
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th May 2011 at 9:40 AM
Loving this new set! My downloads folder was starting to miss you :-)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th May 2011 at 10:16 AM
YES! GREENS! I'm so happy. I've been looking forward to this for a while. :D
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th May 2011 at 1:43 PM
These are great, and your names are amazing! XD It must have taken you as long to think those up as it did to make them! :P
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 18th May 2011 at 10:44 AM
I love this...the colours are not bold or in-your-face, but are very eye catching and relaxing.

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th May 2011 at 5:09 AM
I once had a room the colour of Awakining (pardon spelling) so thank you for the amazing upload
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th May 2011 at 6:27 PM
Thank you for this wonderful colors! I wonder if you have blues?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#15 Old 24th Jun 2011 at 12:04 AM
Thank goodness I got a new computer that can handle all my sims 2 stuff - now I don't have to feel too bad about downloading even more :p
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 6:26 AM
I love this!Thanks :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 7:02 PM
I love your greens
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 22nd Apr 2012 at 3:21 AM
Gah. Too many beautiful colors to pick from. D: