Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Extreme Skins "WEREWOLVES" 6 Skins + Eyes & Ears

by astiees Posted 19th May 2011 at 1:32 AM - Updated 21st Jun 2013 at 5:21 AM by astiees

63 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th May 2011 at 3:31 AM
Wow! Some sims in my game may suddenly change their look...

These are beautiful! If I may, I'll pm you a link to pictures once I have them running around.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 19th May 2011 at 3:36 AM
That would be great thanks.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th May 2011 at 3:56 AM
These are amazing! It's so hard choosing one as a default. Thanks!

Have you thought of making the bonus eye colours as contacts so already made werewolves can change the colour of their eyes while still retaining their original yellow eyes?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th May 2011 at 6:44 AM
This so very, very, very awesome. I've never even played a wolf but now I really want to. Thanks so very much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th May 2011 at 2:19 PM
could you please put all files in 1 link?
Like: Astiees_Werewolf_Skin_ALL.zip
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th May 2011 at 3:08 PM
These are awesome. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th May 2011 at 4:17 PM
Very nice!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th May 2011 at 5:02 PM
Freaking awesome!
Banned
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th May 2011 at 6:19 PM
New The Sims 2 skintones. Actually nice skintones, too.
I love you. Thank you.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 19th May 2011 at 6:26 PM
I love these! The noses are so cute. Makes me miss The Sims 2. Hmmn... maybe I should try to make you come to the dark side The Sims 3 (we... um... have cookies?).

You want to know the Secret... so did I. Low in the dust I sought it, and on high. No agony of any mortal brain shall wrest the secret of the life of man. The Search has taught me that the Search is vain.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th May 2011 at 9:12 PM
I love these. I never have werewolves, but I might let a knowledge Sim get bitten just to use these. Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 19th May 2011 at 10:32 PM
I always wanted to become a machinamer but I never had the right skintones or skills this will help alot because when I made one I knew it would be one with werewolves, vampires, zombies, ect. TYTYTYTY!!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 20th May 2011 at 2:51 AM
Wow! Simply gorgeous. I always wanted to make a werewolf family but I was put off by the skin. Now I want one even more -- and I can get a pretty one! Definitely snagging a default. Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th May 2011 at 2:56 AM
Oh my god, actually really good new content! I love these! Thank you sooo much!
Test Subject
#16 Old 20th May 2011 at 5:39 PM
These are wonderful! I have a lot of fun using these! Thank you so much! :D
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th May 2011 at 6:30 PM
A work of art! Thank you! :lovestruc

"Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says "Oh Crap, she's up"!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th May 2011 at 7:28 PM
These are simply put...*Fantabulous* The detail and the fact i need no, and i mean NO expansion packs for the non-default, only makes these better than good. Thanks Astiees...You made my coming back too The Sims 2 games great, plus you Rock!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 22nd May 2011 at 2:38 PM
It was really difficult for me to find a werewolf skintone that I liked! But this set is amazing, thank you so much! :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#20 Old 22nd May 2011 at 5:14 PM
I downloaded the light gray one but when my sim transformed, it had the dark gray skin tone
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 22nd May 2011 at 9:56 PM
Thanks you guys for being so appreciative.

@lil bag2 I re-downloaded the Light Grey default package and checked the textures and they all appear to be correct. Then I set it as the default in my game and it worked correctly. Are you sure its not the lighting or the wrong package? If it really is the dark grey one, I'd try re-downloading the light grey one and replacing your current file with it. If your problem persist let me know.
Test Subject
#22 Old 23rd May 2011 at 9:04 AM
Do these skins replace the maxis werewolf ones? I really do like the look of these skins, but I dont want to replace my origanal skins.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 23rd May 2011 at 10:22 PM
I download the gray one thank you!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 24th May 2011 at 8:13 PM
This set is awesome. I do not have the Pets EP installed... you say we don't need EPs with non-defaults?
Test Subject
#25 Old 24th May 2011 at 8:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by billielith
This set is awesome. I do not have the Pets EP installed... you say we don't need EPs with non-defaults?

You don't. Trust meh ;P
Page 1 of 3