Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Humans get Creepers... Sims get Crawlers!

by JosephTheSim2k5 Posted 11th Jun 2011 at 10:05 PM - Updated 11th Jun 2011 at 10:32 PM by whiterider

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#2 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 8:00 AM
Hey! they are some pretty cool boots! Have you seen these? Im working on the female version Glad you like the Crawlers Enjoy!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 1:39 PM
Was the side of the sole supposed to be smooth? Sorry I've just never heard of Creepers before :P
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 5:47 PM
Fantastic ! Thanks a ton for sharing
Instructor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#5 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 6:07 PM
My pleasure Guardgian

Not sure exactly what you mean Zyino, sorry if you want to know more feel free to message me
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 7:53 PM
You Made It! Omgomgomg

Thanks!
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 9:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fraavio
You Made It! Omgomgomg

Thanks!

Your welcome hehe
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 1:49 AM
Sorry, but can you do one little more small for female ?It is to big to she ... :s
Try please, cause i love that shoes and i really wanted to thank about you have crreat that , but please try to minimize one little
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 2:52 AM
where did the hairy legs come from??
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 4:00 AM
yayyyyy
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 7:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by arturcroft
Sorry, but can you do one little more small for female ?It is to big to she ... :s
Try please, cause i love that shoes and i really wanted to thank about you have crreat that , but please try to minimize one little

Sure I can work on a smaller version, just bear with me

Quote: Originally posted by alidarivera
where did the hairy legs come from??

Hair is a new option with the Generations EP Hope this helps.
Test Subject
#12 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 1:19 PM
I really like them, but they don't look much like creepers... they look more like boat shoes with a chunky heel
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 2:23 PM
Oh THANK YOU , YOU AWESOME , IS THAT I LOVEEEEEE THAT SHOES !!!! THANKS THANKS *-*
Instructor
Original Poster
#14 Old 14th Jun 2011 at 4:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bauhaus
I really like them, but they don't look much like creepers... they look more like boat shoes with a chunky heel

Free free to tinker with the textures or whatever I spend the majority of the time on the mesh, so by the time it comes to the textures I just wanna share haha!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 12:11 AM
But you doing to do the creepers most small for girls ?
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 9:47 PM
Thank You :lovestruc for making these for both, allot of people are making shoes only for men and none for woman, except high heels shoes, they don't have allot of good shoes for woman in the Sims 3 their athletic shoes are average at best, the guys have much better ones, I mean woman do wear boyish shoes too, I would love more variety for the woman, I never wear high heels or the frilly dresses they have for them, I wear t-shirts and jeans or sweats, not skirts and tank tops, I am a tomboy myself and I hate that I can't make any very well, anyway thanks for including the woman for these! :P

Be A Leader Not A Follower, Live Outside The Box!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 28th Jan 2012 at 3:21 AM
Hell yes. Thank you so much. For serious, I would love to see more creations by you especially for some females/teens to broaden the horizon here. I love the Demonia and Iron Fist shoes. Would love to see you do some of that custom content!
Test Subject
#18 Old 1st Apr 2012 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zyino
Was the side of the sole supposed to be smooth? Sorry I've just never heard of Creepers before :P

No, it's got these ridges along the side. But they're kinda small.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Jul 2012 at 10:18 PM Last edited by amymeg123 : 27th Jul 2012 at 10:20 PM. Reason: dont make sence
my sis has creepers so if i show her crawlers she would go mad
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 10th Jan 2013 at 1:14 AM
I don't know if it's just my game, but for me, these shoes are also categorized for the nude outfit. I noticed them at first when my sim went skinny dipping, and she also wore them in the tub! Fortunately I was able to fix it with NRASS master controller. You might want to make sure they are categorized correctly.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 28th May 2017 at 10:50 PM
YEEES!!!! CREEPERS! HUZZAH!