Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Swimming and Fitness at Woodland Park - for ALL game configurations

by CatherineTCJD Posted 13th Jun 2011 at 3:41 AM - Updated 25th Aug 2021 at 5:36 PM by CatherineTCJD

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 4:55 AM
Wow! I love this. A perfect Vacation spot or to just use as a park. Either way, great job
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 6:25 AM
This is great! I'm downloading it now, Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 8:51 AM
Great job with this one! Can't wait to try it out
Thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 12:22 PM
Totally awesome makeover! Thank you so much for sharing with us!
Test Subject
#6 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 4:46 PM
Hey there! (:
I have a doubt... When I do a download of a content like this one, the download includes the custom contents?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 5:03 PM
Hiya 2JiP8,

If you are getting the 'Base' download, then everything is included.

If you are getting the 'All' download, you also need to follow the links provided at the bottom of the post and get the diving board and column recolor. (Though, if you don't, they will still be on your lot - but with their default/game-selected colors. Your game will not break if you do not get these two items )

If you are worried about doubling up on things you already have in your game: scan it with the S2CPI before you install it and delete the items/recolors that you already have. (Or - just let them overwrite themselves.)

I hope this helps?

Thank you for all the positive comments! Comments make me smile and want to create more

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 1:31 AM
Thank you very much for your answer CatherineTCJD and congratulations, the Park is very beautiful! (:
Keep with your good work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 6:46 PM
Thank you so much! this park is lovely! <3
Though it may be a very odd request, can you please make a base game residential version?
Ive been trying to change the zoning useing the cheat but it wont work for me for some weird reason....
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 2:19 AM
Um... PM me and I'll see what I can do - K?

and Vintage Stuffeths
Instructor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 3:01 PM
This is a seriously cool lot. If I still played a modern hood I would download it in a heartbeat. Good Work!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 4:48 AM
I love this park! It is wonderful and easy to play. Thanks so much. Just one little thing sims can't get out of the lake using the front ladder. The ladder on the side works perfectly. Again thank you, this park is a gem.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 20th Jul 2011 at 3:47 PM
Hmmm, that's strange. Have you tried picking it up and putting it down again? If it turns red and won't let you put it back down then something is blocking it. Just try moving stuff around... you can always use the undo button if you don't like what happens. Thanks for reporting this - is anyone else having this happen?

and Vintage Stuffeths
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Dec 2011 at 6:00 AM
Thank you so much for thinking of those of use that don"t have all expantions. Great Work Too.
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 6:53 PM
This looks great, can't wait to download it. Just wondering though, these stairs you mention that over-ride the maxis ones, will they over-ride the stairs throughout the game or just in this lot? Don't want to lose my defaults...

Lorelei

My Sims 2 Stories are online: http://sims2loriland.blogspot.com

"TS2 Toddlers rule!"
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#16 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 7:04 PM
Hey Lorelei,
The only thing these stairs do to 'override' the Maxis ones, is allow for recolors. The original Maxis stairs are not recolorable. Please read Numenor's thread:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=53159

If you have other 'default' stairs, then you probably already have these... The lot will still work just fine if you decide you don't want these and take them out before installing the lot in your game.

Thank you for all the wonderful comments

and Vintage Stuffeths
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Jan 2012 at 4:56 PM
I downloaded everything that you indicated, and unzipped and opened the park, but for some reason the Lot is not showing up in my lot bin. Is there something I might have overlooked?

Lorelei

My Sims 2 Stories are online: http://sims2loriland.blogspot.com

"TS2 Toddlers rule!"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 5:02 AM
Yippee! I found it. Evidently at some point I downloaded a different Woodland Park (I don't know why since there was nothing new in it). But I kept looking (I have a lot of lots) and found it. I haven't sent any of my Sims there yet, haven't had time. thanks for such a great lot!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#19 Old 14th Jan 2012 at 4:42 AM
Your welcome!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd May 2012 at 11:29 AM
Very Nice..
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 6:30 AM
Always loved this lot before and it is in all my communities. Since I just finished a new neighborhood called Blythe this is perfect timeing to try the new version. Thanks for all your hard work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 12:37 AM
works great cheers ;)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 4:15 AM
Thank You
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 18th Apr 2018 at 5:14 AM
This looks amazing! Thanks!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#25 Old 1st Nov 2021 at 4:40 AM
Thanks Cat, just restarting my Pleasantview and this will be another I don't have to rebuild myself!!
Page 1 of 2