Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hood deco pinewoods, buildings and signs

by Gwenke33 Posted 13th Jun 2011 at 4:59 AM - Updated 23rd Jul 2011 at 11:26 PM by Gwenke33 : Adding credits

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 9:15 AM
I always need more neighborhood deco that is appropriate for my medieval-ish hood. These really look good in game and is nice having some variety in colors for these pieces. Thanks for sharing them.

I didn't see the signs in the pack. I didn't want the signs, so I would have deleted them, but others may want them. I didn't download the trees, so maybe they were in that file, although the file name shows they should be in with the silo and barns.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 9:54 AM
The more neighbourhood deco, the better Thanks very much for these! They look wonderful and I'm sure I can put them to good use.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 11:45 AM
I adore these! Thank you a lot! You never have enough neighborhood decos. They are so needed! Brilliant work!
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 11:56 AM
cheshirekat is right, the signs are not included.

It's nice to have some variety for the signs and the pinewoods look good. Thanks!

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 12:23 PM
Love, love, love it! Can never have enough hood deco! Thanks for sharing with us.
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 8:01 PM
Thank you, chesirecat and psychosim. I have updated the "Barns" file and made sure that it contains the signs now.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 8:33 PM
thanks! i really love the barn stuff
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 10:11 PM
Sweet! Since I finally got up off my butt and decided to put effort into the neighborhood view, I can't get enough of this stuff. Especially trees, so I LOVE the pine forests. The one from AL is nice, but sometimes it's too big and sometimes I want more than one color, so this is great! :D
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Jun 2011 at 3:30 AM
I usually don't care about hood deco, but I'm seriously considering dowloading these!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 8:46 PM
Trees! Trees trees trees! How did I only just see these? I can't wait to download them and see them in game... :-) Thanks for sharing! :-D
Mad Poster
#12 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 9:29 PM
The barns are quite lovely, would definitely love to see more colors in the future..

Because the earth is standing still, and the truth becomes a lie
A choice profound is bittersweet, no one hears Cassandra Goth cry

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Feb 2012 at 10:28 PM
Just seeing these now... Thank you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Mar 2012 at 4:10 AM
Thank you very much, finally my neighborhoods can have farmhouses that don't look like they were painted by a pre-schooler :D
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th May 2012 at 10:25 PM
Very nice! Thanks for that!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 6:41 PM
Thanks sooo much! these were exactly what i was looking for! you did an excellent job!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 10:01 PM
Thanks for sharing! Btw a few of the pine trees, after I place them, disappear when I click on either the Family Bin or Lots. But when I click back on Neighborhood decor, they reappear. O_o
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th May 2016 at 3:57 AM
thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#19 Old 17th Apr 2017 at 6:51 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 7:57 PM
Perfect! Just what I need to give my rural settings variety. What a great idea. I can't wait to try them out.
Mad Poster
#21 Old 23rd Oct 2020 at 6:49 AM
Thanks!I can use this in my BACC in Dodge set in the 1840's.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Sep 2022 at 8:10 PM
I feel like I must give thanks to this. I created a new neighborhood. And the first things I place are all from this set!