Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

NCI - Purple Lining Apartment Tower

by d_dgjdhh Posted 18th Jun 2011 at 2:43 PM - Updated 17th Mar 2019 at 11:58 PM by d_dgjdhh

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 4:20 PM
This is beautiful! I tried this before, as my neighbourhood is mostly singles and couples that needed to be homed, but it wasn't as realistic as this, thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 4:36 PM
it looking awesome! I'll check it out in the game and see how it goes - thanks for sharing.
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 4:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lawr976
it looking awesome! I'll check it out in the game and see how it goes - thanks for sharing.
No problem. And if you want an empty version of this apartment, e-mail me at [email protected]. The moderators, for some reason, are against uploading an empty version along side this full one.
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 8:45 PM
It looks so real! . How did you build it that tall?
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 11:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by soccergirll1996
It looks so real! . How did you build it that tall?

Thanks. I used the "setHighestAllowedLevel #" cheat to build an apartment tower that tall.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 11:40 PM
gorgeous thanks.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 2:59 AM
Well done, I applaud you for having the will to furnish 21 apartments, I get bored after doing 3!! Great job!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 5:22 AM
Amazing amount of work and your result is awesome!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 10:30 AM
wow! this will definitely be useful in my Downtown neighbourhood.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 10:45 PM
Would totally download for the building but I dont have Mansion and Garden stuff and my games messing up with apartments above 2 stories
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 5:23 PM
Oh My Good, d_dgjdhh!!!! That's the best! I tried for do something like that but... :D
d_dgjdhh, i recommend you to download the Numenor's Any Game Starter. With that, you can start, for example, only TS2, TS2 University, TS2 NL and TS2 AL... THat's for made a version for the people who haven't got all the EP's and SP's requiered (not my case, i bought all )...
Thanks again, thanks thanks!
VERY GOOOD!

~ Nobody will really care about this ~
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 7:00 AM
Hey thanks for the link, monosagrado. That'll definitely be great for narrowing down the contents to base game and apartment only. Unless there's issues, in which case I'd need to know what games specifically I'd need to get the apartment to work.
Top Secret Researcher
#14 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 10:18 AM
Well there's no way my laptop would run this tower block, but it's absolutely amazing! Well done!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 9:24 AM
Does it have custom content that goes with it?
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 8:57 PM
Penthouse is MYNE! ;D
Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 5:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Ynouva
Does it have custom content that goes with it?
Hi Ynouva. There isn't supposed to be custom content in the apartment tower, I tried to build it with furniture/items created by Maxis.
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 6:22 PM
This is just amazing! But i have some problem T_T When i turn testingcheatsenabled true it shows me error, which i think lead to the thing that weather dont changes on my lot >_<
Object id: 247
name: Controller - Climate
Stack size: 2
Error: Too many iterations.
Iterations: 100000
Does anyone have the same? Or have any idea how to fix it?
Scholar
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 3:25 AM
Wow, strange. Never had that occur. Try downloading the empty version I uploaded just now. If that works better, then maybe it's because of too much furniture? That, or I'd assume you don't have Seasons expansion pack installed?
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 9:07 AM
If thats so then its problem of my game, not the lot. I have all listed EPs/SPs installed, so maybe its some hack that breaks climate controller. Thanks for info
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 12:03 AM
Awesome Apartment!! I thought you could have have a limit of four apartments though????
Scholar
Original Poster
#22 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 4:44 AM
Well, the limit seems to be four user-made Sim families who can move into an apartment lot. You can have as many computer generated tenents as your apartment lot permits, though.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 11:53 PM
Hey there. Loved the apartment! I am in love! ♥.♥ But....There is one little problem... -.-'
I don't know WHY almost all the custom houses I have don't appear in game. They appear as different houses! And all the original Maxis houses disapeared from the catalog! HELP MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 10th Aug 2018 at 12:25 AM
Thank you!