Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Just Soap: 100% Functional Soap for Your Sims

by daluved1 Posted 20th Jun 2011 at 7:53 PM - Updated 18th Nov 2013 at 4:46 PM by daluved1

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 48 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 8:25 PM
What a great idea. Thanks.

EDIT: I forgot to ask this. Can I use both in my game?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 8:27 PM
This is both adorable and a great idea! I've seen recolors of the bubble bath stuff before, but it's still same-old same-old blocky bottle. This will come in handy, thanks! ^_~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 8:45 PM
I'm downloading this so my Sim will tall to the soap! XD love it!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 8:54 PM
Also, amazing for historical neighborhoods of many varieties!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 9:09 PM
This is adorable. It's one of those things you didn't know you needed until you saw it. *downloads*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 20th Jun 2011 at 11:54 PM
Love this for my insane sim who... on occasion (many actually) when left by herself will talk and talk and talk to... well... to herself. I love that now she can have a bubblebath and well... talk to her soap!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 12:53 AM
Awesome,this is so much more realistic.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 1:48 AM
MUCH better.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 1:58 AM
My sims thank you! This reminds me of a bath product line I love RL so I can pretend these are bubble bar slices! Which will make patterning sooooo fun!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 3:24 AM
Awesome! Definitely something tiny but interesting to add to the game.
Eminence Grise
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 3:38 AM
To me, the big selling point in this mod, besides the aesthetics (which are great), is that it puts these items in the buy catalog. I'm tired of tracking em down in buydebug

I'm hoping you can use both... I like my sims' tubs to have bubble bath AND a ducky for maximally entertaining baths.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 5:14 AM
Wow, that is a fantastic idea! Love it. Thank you very much.
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 5:38 AM
Hi Sri! Yes you can have both.

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 8:22 AM
lol This makes me giggle for no reason.
It's bath time baby yeah!
Thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 12:46 PM
Excellent! I was only thinking the other day how I wished I had bars of soap to put on my Simmies' sinks. So far I've been stuck with using the liquid soap pump that came with Late Night.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 4:34 PM
The possibility of sims talking to soap is just a bonus ;-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 5:01 PM
This is great; just don't drop it! XD Had to say it sorry XP
Retired
retired moderator THANKS POST
#19 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 5:48 PM
As a man who talks to inanimate objects, I see this as brilliance.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#20 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 8:10 PM
Thanks! I'm a big fan of big beautiful specialty soaps IRL, so this is just my style!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 7:01 PM
Talks to a soap? Brilliant idea! Great job!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 8:03 PM
This was a wonderful surprise for me to find today! Thank you for making this, I too like the bubble bath interaction but on certain bathtubs the huge bottle balancing on the edge just looks weird. I also love that these are recolorable. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 9:09 PM
I love this! I think that the floating soap is cool too, because it just might be that the sim really appreciates the soap that makes them clean, and is telling it so. Heh heh. Thanks for this mod!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 10:40 PM
*squee* Awesome! I've been wanting soaps for my simmies but only found boring deco ones, these are fun!

Can I request an alternate version using a big round sponge for both options? That would make a perfect combo with the soap!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 11:48 PM
I can't stand having sinks in my homes without soaps. There is no such thing as a sink without soap. That's just gross and useless. But there is really only one soap accessory that's suitable for a home--the soap pump that came w/LN. I looked at the soap and said to myself, "DO WANT." The fact that you can have a bubble bath with it is even MORE awesome. You da mod.
Page 1 of 3